Class of 2017 - PF Marvin Bagley to Duke | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Marvin Bagley to Duke

I understand why they get top players, but then I don't. Who wants to hang out on the Duke campus?

Many here wonder about Zona, but that makes much more sense than Duke. One and done is fine. Play in the ACC, and go pro. Coach K. I get it.

Still like our foundation better. Duke is Duke, yeah, but we will win it all with the core we are building.

Not trying to be spiteful, but I'm truly glad Tucker went to Duke. I hope he does well. I'm just happier with who we have, and the path we are on. My gut says we lucked out. Marek, HW are gonna be huge. Geno this year as well. Baze, of course. Who knows what happens if we land Tucker, and Quade. Randolph bugs me is all, but I think the stars have aligned for a 2019 Championship.

I understand why they get top players, but then I don't. Who wants to hang out on the Duke campus?

Many here wonder about Zona, but that makes much more sense than Duke. One and done is fine. Play in the ACC, and go pro. Coach K. I get it.

Still like our foundation better. Duke is Duke, yeah, but we will win it all with the core we are building.

Not trying to be spiteful, but I'm truly glad Tucker went to Duke. I hope he does well. I'm just happier with who we have, and the path we are on. My gut says we lucked out. Marek, HW are gonna be huge. Geno this year as well. Baze, of course. Who knows what happens if we land Tucker, and Quade. Randolph bugs me is all, but I think the stars have aligned for a 2019 Championship.
img-thing.jpg

Now I can see what you mean.

Duke has a pretty campus, and the weather here is nice, at least until global warming messes that up. UNC might be a bit nicer, but Duke is recognized as one of the better schools and campuses. I work here and hate Duke Men's Basketball, but Im not that blind. Go Cuse!

Prepare yourselves for the frustration of this being the fastest NCAA clearance of all time, despite multiple high schools, home schooling, a prep school with a shady past, etc.
Agreed. No chance he isn't eligible. Duke is a machine. We compete against them. Hopefully, JB continues to hustle as he's been, because we need talent to compete in this league. We gotta find a way to get into the top 5, and maybe win a game in the ACCT.

Durham is a cool area. It's close to Raleigh, and chapel hill. It's a great area. Not sure what you were getting at there.

You have to kind of wonder what Jordan Tucker is thinking about right now. Unfortunately for him it is too late and he will be redshirted. It will be a waist of a year and Duke will throw him in for garbage time. It just stinks because he would of started for us

Damn everyone is saying this kid is the best prospect since LeBron James and better than Anthony Davis.

If he is better than Davis then Duke will win it all next year.
Cmon Nets be terrible.

Too bad for Tucker, but I can't say I feel all that bad for him.

Damn everyone is saying this kid is the best prospect since LeBron James and better than Anthony Davis.

If he is better than Davis then Duke will win it all next year.
Cmon Nets be terrible.

Hyperbole. Jonathan Givony said this morning there's 7 guys in play for the number 1 pick. Bagley has to prove he can shoot which so far he hasn't.

Duke is going to dominate most teams. They are beyond loaded.

Duke has a pretty campus, and the weather here is nice, at least until global warming messes that up. UNC might be a bit nicer, but Duke is recognized as one of the better schools and campuses. I work here and hate Duke Men's Basketball, but Im not that blind. Go Cuse!

Lived in Durham for years still don't see the appeal, these guys are not students. I do recall Brian Davis and Lattner driving around in an M5. Something else is going on

Last edited:
You have to kind of wonder what Jordan Tucker is thinking about right now. Unfortunately for him it is too late and he will be redshirted. It will be a waist of a year and Duke will throw him in for garbage time. It just stinks because he would of started for us

Duke doesn't have a lot of shooters on their roster. If he can be a threat from deep he may play.

Lived in Durham for years still don't see the appeal, these guys are not students. I do recall Brian Davis and Lattner driving around in an M5. Something else is going on
Durham is much improved.

With this commitment, 1/3 of the top 31 prospects (according to 247) are going to Duke or Kentucky.

Prepare yourselves for the frustration of this being the fastest NCAA clearance of all time, despite multiple high schools, home schooling, a prep school with a shady past, etc.
all K has to do is nod in the direction of the cartel and Bagley is cleared

And the guy in your avatar drove around in a customized Jeep Cherokee and double parked in front of 44s.

Going to Duke is like going to a top rated TV show now.

Tucker made a mistake, and I rarely said that. And if we got him we still get Marek. Too bad.

And the guy in your avatar drove around in a customized Jeep Cherokee and double parked in front of 44s
True, I remember seeing him in it, and saying man that's one of the nicest Cherokee's I've seen. Also remember Billy O. showing up at Kirk park in a purple Benz, not sure if it was his, but that took the cake back then.

True, I remember seeing him in it, and saying man that's one of the nicest Cherokee's I've seen. Also remember Billy O. showing up at Kirk park in a purple Benz, not sure if it was his, but that took the cake back then.
Was he wearing a big fur coat and latform shoes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom