Class of 2018 - PF Nate Roberts (MD / NH) Commits to Washington | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Nate Roberts (MD / NH) Commits to Washington

Hey if this means there is a better chance now of Kofi Cockburn coming to the Cuse down the road then I’m certainly good with it. Want Kofi here badly. The kid has a nasty streak, post-game, and a pro body right now. He’s basically the same size as Watkins and Mookie was fine here as C in the zone.

Last edited:
Please tell me this is a joke... and if it is a joke its not something to joke about
It's not a joke .. I'm just pointing out that his tweet (if it's his) seems to have UW's colors. I'm not offering anything of an "insider" nature, just pointing out the obvious.

Personally, I think it is too bad we didn't land this kid -- because I like how he runs the floor. He has the tools to be a system fit here.

But I definitely view him as a project who would take a couple of years to round into form -- late bloomer. Would love to have landed him, not terribly upset that we didn't. On to the next.
That is exactly where I'm at. I would have liked to get him but not losing sleep.

It's not a joke .. I'm just pointing out that his tweet (if it's his) seems to have UW's colors. I'm not offering anything of an "insider" nature, just pointing out the obvious.

Yes but the purple was next to a comment #longlivepops. That tells me that his father or grandfather must have passed away due to pancreatic or testicular cancer... that is the purple color. Could possibly be that either of them died in battle and recieved a purple heart as well. The purple definetly had to do with somone close to him passing

Nothing to do with his annoucment.

Last edited:
I don't claim to have any insider information, but I can see why reedny made the deduction that Nate is headed to Washington with the heart in purple. I don't know if I'd have come to the same conclusion, but I get where he's coming from.

I don't claim to have any insider information, but I can see why reedny made the deduction that Nate is headed to Washington with the heart in purple. I don't know if I'd have come to the same conclusion, but I get where he's coming from.
It was actually my first thought, too.
upload_2017-10-17_17-18-21.gif

I see how it is confusing but why would he annouce that before his annoucment . It is common sense to read the #longlivepops and know that it was about someone who passed away

I see how it is confusing but why would he annouce that before his annoucment . It is common sense to read the #longlivepops and know that it was about someone who passed away

I think his intentions are pretty innocent, and easy to understand. No big deal really.

From the way everything is going I kinda of take Nate’s visit this weekend as he went with friends for a game, and wanted to tell our coaches in person he isn’t comimg.
Or perhaps that he was

His game fits Cuse to a T. Being closer to home and playing with quality players for a hall of fame coach in our Dome is a no brainer. How could he pass that up. I’m just not believing Washington

Yes but the purple was next to a comment #longlivepops. That tells me that his father or grandfather must have passed away due to pancreatic or testicular cancer... that is the purple color. Could possibly be that either of them died in battle and recieved a purple heart as well. The purple definetly had to do with somone close to him passing

Nothing to do with his annoucment.
Ok, my bad, K-M. You should realize that not everyone is twitter-fluent. I don't use it and don't really see the value (although it's fun in recruiting). So I had no idea that was the context of the color and didn't mean to be insensitive. My best to him either way he decides. Seems like a classy kid.

His game fits Cuse to a T. Being closer to home and playing with quality players for a hall of fame coach in our Dome is a no brainer. How could he pass that up. I’m just not believing Washington
I think it is Washington.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom