Class of 2020 - PF Woody Newton (MD) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Woody Newton (MD) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

woody has definitely improved as a shooter. Has a nice chase down block as well.
I am surprised Woody didn't make ESPN's top 100. Kadary is 84 but I'm not sure he is the better recruit. To be clear I like them both its more a comment on the rating system than anything

I am surprised Woody didn't make ESPN's top 100. Kadary is 84 but I'm not sure he is the better recruit. To be clear I like them both its more a comment on the rating system than anything

Interestingly at 95 and 96 on 24/7

He will be on the bench ASAP if he pulls that stare down and don't get back on defense BS, like at the 24 second mark.
Everybody does that after a big play and nobody gets benched for it. You can't watch a game without seeing that.

Everybody does that after a big play and nobody gets benched for it. You can't watch a game without seeing that.

His was excessive. He stood there for about 4 seconds.

He will be on the bench ASAP if he pulls that stare down and don't get back on defense BS, like at the 24 second mark.
Puhleeze. If JB could put up w/ the likes of a Devo, then Woody should be just fine. We need some ‘tude in this program again...like we are the Cuse- come get some!

Puhleeze. If JB could put up w/ the likes of a Devo, then Woody should be just fine. We need some ‘tude in this program again...like we are the Cuse- come get some!
The board would meltdown if gm we have up a transition score due to him standing around

In fairness when Johnny did it, it was typically in a winning effort...
Woody's team blew those guys out. I can post the whole game if people are interested

Edit: I had the wrong game in mind. I'm a Jets fan so I've just been watching HS games this weekend.

Hopefully he does more than just hang out at the arc.