Class of 2020 - PF Woody Newton (MD) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Woody Newton (MD) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I think Woody is going to surprise people here! I believe he is going to push Braswell for back-up minutes at the forward spot. Rebounding will be key in who plays and who doesn't

And also effectively xfer Alan Griffin (assuming waiver approved) :cool:

5 shiny new guys just waiting to get Boeheimed. :p

Oh, and Bras returning from a year off too.

That’s one helluva influx of talent.
griffin, with 2 years remaining, becomes part of buddy's class, which has suffered a lot of attrition. carey & washington gone, braswell moving down a class if he takes the redshirt for last season

but i know what you mean about 4 new faces coming in

Woody showing Benny the love. We have a nice Team Takeover pipeline growing...
Screenshot_20200604-201602_Instagram.jpg

These two plus...
Jerami Grant, Michael Gbinije, and Frank Howard.
Thanks Red!!

Always lump the DMV together so the General, Poetry in Moten, Jerami, Gbinije, Harried, Mike Lloyd, Donte etc. have all been good for the Orange. Heck sounds like they may have landed Durant according to JAB if Weaver didn't go to the league.

Always lump the DMV together so the General, Poetry in Moten, Jerami, Gbinije, Harried, Mike Lloyd, Donte etc. have all been good for the Orange. Heck sounds like they may have landed Durant according to JAB if Weaver didn't go to the league.
Chris Joseph, Arinze, ... Dave Bing. Edelin & Rodney Walker too.
Silent G is a bit of a stretch. The DMV doesn’t include Richmond for most.

Also Arinze and the other Frankie.

In the 25 years that I lived there, it stood for Delaware Maryland Virginia not DC Maryland Virginia.
DMV, according to Urban Dictionary:

dmv

This is the DC metro area. DMV stands for DC,Maryland,Virginia. The whole DMV listens to gogo music which originated in DC. We love northface gear and mambo sauce in chinese carry-outs. We rep our hood to da fullest cuz aint no other place like us anywhere in the US. Our whole swag and slang and music and clothes is different from everybody else. I can go on and on bout us but i'm not.

So... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dmv

This is the DC metro area. DMV stands for DC,Maryland,Virginia. The whole DMV listens to gogo music which originated in DC. We love northface gear and mambo sauce in chinese carry-outs. We rep our hood to da fullest cuz aint no other place like us anywhere in the US. Our whole swag and slang and music and clothes is different from everybody else. I can go on and on bout us but i'm not.

So... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And I always thought it stood for Department of Motor Vehicles...

dmv

So... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guess I am going to have to retract my statement, for 25 years (now more) I was under the belief that DMV was an abbreviation for DelMarVa. DelMarVa is the abbreviation.

Guess I am going to have to retract my statement, for 25 years (now more) I was under the belief that DMV was an abbreviation for DelMarVa. DelMarVa is the abbreviation.
I feel like we need a board member to step up and declare themselves arbiter of defining the DMV and set this straight, because I always knew it to be DC, Maryland and Virginia, never once thought Delaware was part of it, and also had never heard of the delmarva peninsula and think it's entirely possible moqui just do what moqui do on that and is yanking my chain.

Who shall be the hero among us?

Last edited:
I feel like we need a board member to step up and declare themselves arbiter of defining the DMV and set this straight, because I always knew it to be DC, Maryland and Virginia, never once thought Delaware was part of it, and also had never heard of the delmarva peninsula and think it's entirely possible moqui just do what moqui do on that and is yanking my chain.

Who shall be the hero along us?

There are actual road signs down thattaway that refer to DelMarVa.
So apparently the local highway departments think that's a thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom