Class of 2025 - PG/CG Agot Makeer (ON) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG/CG Agot Makeer (ON) Offered

CoopSwoop

2nd String
agot.jpg

her sophomore year with St. Ignatius, Makeer helped lead the Falcons to a 12-0 regular season before a heartbreaking 63-57 loss to rival Hammarskjold in the Superior Secondary Schools Athletic Association championship game.
OFFERED> AGOT MAKEER 2025 ST IGNATIUS, THUNDER BAY ONTARIO
6' 1" F

F1QTOLzaAAA7LTK.jpg

Makeer, who named both Kevin Durant and Steph Curry as influences on her game, cited positionless play when asked what sets her apart. “I think my strength and what makes me different is my versatility,” Makeer said. “I can play one through five and can guard one through five. So I think it’s just me being able to do different stuff on the court.” During her sophomore year with St. Ignatius, Makeer helped lead the Falcons to a 12-0 regular season before a heartbreaking 63-57 loss to rival Hammarskjold in the Superior Secondary Schools Athletic Association championship game.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...all-women/article277112618.html#storylink=cpy

SISTER FAY: Falcons sweep Senior, Junior titles

By the time École secondaire catholique Thériault could ignite the Flammes during Saturday’s Senior Division gold game at the 30th annual Sister Fay Edmonds Basketball Tournament they found themselves in a 17-0 hole.

They continued to push the attack in the third quarter and had a 62-13 lead heading into the final quarter. Agot Makeer hit for a game-high 27 points, outscoring the entire Flammes team, to pace the attack for the Falcons.

Twin sisters Alexa Dvorak, 19 points, and Alyssa Dvorak, 15 points, also had big games in the offensive zone for St. Ignatius.

Clearly the Falcons transition game was humming at peak efficiency.

“That is one of our strengths,” Wachter said.

“We want to get the ball down the floor as quickly as we can and not let defenses set up.”

Like most people in attendance, the coach was impressed with the strong play of Makeer Saturday night. Asked if there is anything she can’t do, Wachter said, “No, I haven’t seen it yet. “She is a remarkable player, but she is also a great leader. She is always getting people involved and that is the most impressive thing I saw.”

{EDIT 7/22/23/} "A LEADER AND REMARKABLE PLAYER," TO QUOTE HER COACH. FLJ HAS FOUND ANOTHER CAB RECRUIT AND THUNDER BAY HAS A NICE RING TO IT! I HOPE SHE BRINGS HER THUNDER AND HER PERSONALITY TO SU WOMEN'S BASKETBALL

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom