Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) Decommitted from Syracuse | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) Decommitted from Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the initial report was Dior was arrested then Dior was like I didn’t get arrested, I just came out of practice. But seems like it’s just a charge for now.

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

Really ugly allegations. There were so many signs that this was not a good situation but it really appears that we dodged a bullet. I don’t care how good he is I wouldn’t want to player like him in the program. There is a reason he is at Pitt.

Kid clearly has some mental issues going on. Reminds me of playing with and against kids in juco ball who had no business living in Saranac Lake or Corning to play college basketball. It makes me sad.

None of that justifies this, though. Innocent until proven guilty but even if there is a sliver of truth it is gross.

Kid clearly has some mental issues going on. Reminds me of playing with and against kids in juco ball who had no business living in Saranac Lake or Corning to play college basketball. It makes me sad.

None of that justifies this, though. Innocent until proven guilty but even if there is a sliver of truth it is gross.
Never should have left Saugerties/Capital Region.

So, looks like “he will never play one minute of college hoops”
still came to fruition.

Ugh.
Next stop is some country with a million vowels that is unpronounceable in English.

Kid is extremely immature but crazy talented. I guess i shouldnt care about him more than the next numbskull but i guess wasted talent is just so sad to see. I dont think this kid will mature fast enough to realize what he is, which is a generational type of talent. Its hard to watch but hard to see him not blowing it.

Btw - this isnt about fanbases hating anyone. He is 18 years old. This kid hasnt had any structure in his life and needs to be knocked down hard to figure out life. This isnt going to end well and its just sad. Anyone who hates this kid is pathetic.

Kid is extremely immature but crazy talented. I guess i shouldnt care about him more than the next numbskull but i guess wasted talent is just so sad to see. I dont think this kid will mature fast enough to realize what he is, which is a generational type of talent. Its hard to watch but hard to see him not blowing it.

Btw - this isnt about fanbases hating anyone. He is 18 years old. This kid hasnt had any structure in his life and needs to be knocked down hard to figure out life. This isnt going to end well and its just sad. Anyone who hates this kid is pathetic.
Not so sure I can be as charitable. He allegedly beat the crap out of a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.