Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

The UConn fans seem awfully confident. Hell with Kansas or Arizona. I get that. Having the marquis game of your conference schedule be Wichita State? No so much.

I got mocked months ago saying their our biggest threat here and they still are. Hope they land James Akinjo

The UConn fans seem awfully confident. Hell with Kansas or Arizona. I get that. Having the marquis game of your conference schedule be Wichita State? No so much.
Do you read their board much? They are always confidant until their bubble is burst. Go to their realignment board. Every other day they are going to the B1G. I have no idea what school this or any other kid is going to go to school or why they are going to go there. But they sure don't.

Do you read their board much? They are always confidant until their bubble is burst. Go to their realignment board. Every other day they are going to the B1G. I have no idea what school this or any other kid is going to go to school or why they are going to go there. But they sure don't.

I read their board a lot. I love reading their board.

The realignment board is must read stuff.

If you guys are talking about the Boneyard (UConn forums) then yeah, must read 10/10 recommend. When they lost a recruit that they were recruiting since 6th grade to Rutgers, Boneyard was must read.

Nova scares me more than the rest. Just my gut. He seems to like Philly, but we have some Philly alums. Would be nice to get their help. Don't think he's leaving the East. Cuse vs. Nova, my uneducated guess. I know the uniformed information is always welcomed.

Nova scares me more than the rest. Just my gut. He seems to like Philly, but we have some Philly alums. Would be nice to get their help. Cuse vs. Nova, my uneducated guess. I know the uniformed information is always welcomed.
sounds like it's SU/ucon at the moment - but yeah could certainly change if/when he takes nova/zona visits

The events of the past 8 months is not good for Uconn. They are viewed on the AAU circuit right now as a dysfunctional sh!tshow.

Do you have a sense for how SU is viewed in those circles? Many of our fans who post here view us as the same over the past 8 months. I do think the seeming power struggle and ouster (remember I said seeming) of Hopkins could drive that narrative pretty effectively.

The events of the past 8 months is not good for Uconn. They are viewed on the AAU circuit right now as a dysfunctional sh!tshow.
But I thought LeBron and Durant loved Ollie - surely everyone wants to play for him then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom