Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Different strokes. . .
upload_2017-8-9_8-7-42.jpeg

I saw a homeless person wearing a tattered UConn jersey yesterday in downtown Minneapolis [true story, not making that up].

Presumably, one of their recent valedictorians.
Perfect metaphor for the program.

Have to think Miami wants Carey as a 2. They signed Chris Lykes this year who is a top 50 PG.

Well they have Lonnie coming in as well who I thought was a two. Unless he can play the three, or UM is gonna run three guards.

Im hearing its us and uconn, as the main players, or should i say playaz
If that's the case, I like our chances a lot better. It also helps that Nova's upping its ante in the David Duke sweepstakes.

Well they have Lonnie coming in as well who I thought was a two. Unless he can play the three, or UM is gonna run three guards.

This year they run Newton, Brown, Walker is my guess.

Walker and Brown are projected lottery picks. Newton is a SR. They will be all gone.

Lykes will take over the point next year. They still are recruiting Elijah Weaver as well.

I like Lecque better than any of these guys not named Quinerly or Cole Anthony but who knows what class he'll end up in.

I like Lecque better than any of these guys not named Quinerly or Cole Anthony but who knows what class he'll end up in.

I'm pretty sure that if Carey doesn't pick SU then we will be after Lecque for 2018. He looks like a really good guard to me as well. I like Carey a lot though and I think we wind up getting him.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that if Carey doesn't pick SU then we will be after Lecque for 2018. He looks like a really good guard to me as well. I like Carey a lot though and I think we wind up getting him.

Oh for sure Carey would be a nice and important get. I just happen to like a Lecque a little more.

You mean if we got all of those cats? Well that would be sick. One can dream!
Oh, that would be unreal. Actually, I was thinking Baz swooped in and took Simi's spot, and if we are lucky, the other Jalen can take Carey's spot if he doesn't make a decision soon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom