Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Having this with no context at the beginning of the page scared the crap out of me with the Bazely stuff. 8 week injury I can handle. He'll come back stronger.

Yea my bad shoudlve quoted lol

Well the world will just be even more surprised come next fall. No sneak peak. Also watch them drop his final ranking 40 spots lol. Unless those are already finalized.

8 weeks sounds like the rough timeframe for a broken/injured finger, hand or wrist. I broke my wrist and was in a cast for 8 weeks. Hope he heals up quickly and smoothly and comes back with a vengeance!

That young man just has the "look" when you see his face. Anybody else know what I mean and see it?

Got to like Carey's comments, Bazley talks too much, good news is Oshae is ready to roll!! NEXT MAN UP - GO CUSE

Just an aside, when DB was up at SU, he was not a friendly guy, had an attitude, not about winning, but amount "me", he did NOT hang out with the rest of the team, there is just something off about him. Basically he could not give 2 xxxxx about meeting the rest of the guys.
Put it this way, he was not holding hands w/ Oshae.

Got to like Carey's comments, Bazley talks too much, good news is Oshae is ready to roll!! NEXT MAN UP - GO CUSE

Just an aside, when DB was up at SU, he was not a friendly guy, had an attitude, not about winning, but amount "me", he did NOT hang out with the rest of the team, there is just something off about him. Basically he could not give 2 xxxxx about meeting the rest of the guys.
Put it this way, he was not holding hands w/ Oshae.
If that’s the case then see ya. Oshae’s the better player idc how versatile DB is.

Oshae came to the hill looking like a warrior. That guy stepped up

There’s been several players over the last several years who’s ability to step up and arise to the occasion has helped keep this program afloat amidst sanctions.

I’d rank brissett’s performance as a freshman, and in march, along with those guys.

Those guys being Senior Rak, Sophomore Battle, junior and senior Gbinije.

There’s been several players over the last several years who’s ability to step up and arise to the occasion has helped keep this program afloat amidst sanctions.

I’d rank brissett’s performance as a freshman, and in march, along with those guys.

Those guys being Senior Rak, Sophomore Battle, junior and senior Gbinije.

John Wallace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom