Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Even with the dismay of our fan base...I’d put Cooney in that group. Guy was a warrior his last two years for us.
Thats fair. His effort was unparalleled. Nothing against him, but he didn’t have the seasons G and Rak had imo.

Thats fair. His effort was unparalleled. Nothing against him, but he didn’t have the seasons G and Rak had imo.
Definitely. He was just limited in his actual ability...but he gave everything!

Syracuse Athletics needs to have more billboads up off 690, west fayette, downtown and up by destiny. It means the world to these kids. As much as I love Dino... throw Dungey, Oshae and Jalen up there. Girls basketball and some lax too.

Lets make the whole city orange
Georgia Tech has these all over Atlanta with pictures of the football/basketball players.

Obviously Tech has the struggle of competing with UGA but I agree Cuse should do this as well.

Got to like Carey's comments, Bazley talks too much, good news is Oshae is ready to roll!! NEXT MAN UP - GO CUSE

Just an aside, when DB was up at SU, he was not a friendly guy, had an attitude, not about winning, but amount "me", he did NOT hang out with the rest of the team, there is just something off about him. Basically he could not give 2 xxxxx about meeting the rest of the guys.
Put it this way, he was not holding hands w/ Oshae.
I don't like this. Very revisionist history and just comes off as sour grapes since you wouldn't have posted this if he was coming here. No reason for this type of post.

Thread title made my heart drop

Him, Oshae, Frank, Chukwu, Hughes, Marek and possibly Battle

Will help lead us back to 25-30 wins.

Ive been waiting for a team with our typical swag to be back. I love this team already.
And Sidibe! He will be healed from his surgery and def able to contribute next year. JB sounds confident that he’ll be ready to play by the fall. Love his upside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom