Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Am I the only one who doesn't see a foul here? Really tough call with 1 sec left in a tie game. Great job by Carey to sell it & then hit the FTs nonetheless.
If they called it on 15, probably not. Depends which ref called it and where he was positioned. From that camera angle, didn't look like it.

Big game tonight, crew!
Montclair Immaculate at Hudson Catholic

This is to advance in the Non-Public, North B Tournament, bracket here: Boys Basketball - 2018 NJSIAA Non-Public, North B Tournament - NJ.com
Carey and company did lose in their Essex County final but made it there for the first time in 60 years or so.

Still. This dance is for a bigger championship and a spot in the TOC. Similar road that Robey and RC took before they ended up winning it all.

Also, one thing to add about this season: NEVER GIVE UP!
In all likelihood, we're out. But that's not stopping me from backing our boys! I'm proud of their fight, given the injuries and all other gunk we're used to. They still fought through with guts.

JC and Immaculate will probably meet up with the favorite Roselle Catholic in the semis. Darn good ballin.

I love the fire that he plays with, I have a feeling he's going to lead us to big things down the road.

This Kid is a Stud. NYC toughness... loved having those Philly and NYC kids...ballers who attack the rim. Going to be better than Bazley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom