Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one was coming for a long time, this isn’t a surprise. Duke thinks they can still get JJ obviously

that’s another kid that might reclassify, not foster.
Oh, damn. Right. Sorry. I was reading two different things.
I saw the Virginia board suggestion of it in the google search, and then i grabbed a link for the wrong guy... Derp. Thanks.

Duke definitely isn't going anywhere with K gone. They have some serious momentum already for post K era.

JJ hopefully can see through the sales pitch and decides to be THE MAN on the hill and play in front of his family.
I’m not discounting Scheyer because I think at the minimum he’ll be mildly successful, but historically the change happens after a couple years away from the program.

Well, that's sorta the point. Is someone ever "100% sure," and even if so, for how long. As i noted in my post, i've been "100% sure of things" one minute as a 'consumer,' and then changed my mind or come across new 'intel' that was compelling enough to change my mind. I don't believe in absolutes like this. "100% sure" in the mind of an 18 year old being recruited/courted by multiple high-profile institutions/coaches, and friends, and being influenced by family, etc is not actually 100%.

I work in advertising/marketing, and my degree is in psychology, but no, i've never sold aluminum siding, if that would have validated my concern or opinion. This isn't like going to a Porsche dealership for a test drive when you only have Kia money.

Either way, i wonder if the staff feels the same way as you do, that entertaining a kid who may have already made up his mind is a complete waste of time and an 'insult.' Personally, i might welcome the opportunity to change a mind. And seeing as how we've been the beneficiary of players changing their minds even after commitments, or in transfers subsequently, i'd probably embrace an opportunity at any stage to strengthen relationships.

Don’t worry about this. JB’s the Grey Ghost. He’s known from coast to coast like butter and toast. He’ll land the kid.

It's not the same Duke without coach K. It's playing for an unproven first year head coach. Plus they have now already recruited over JJ with a 5 star guard in the next class incoming. Doesn't seem like such a hot situation to me.

It's not the same Duke without coach K. It's playing for an unproven first year head coach. Plus they have now already recruited over JJ with a 5 star guard in the next class incoming. Doesn't seem like such a hot situation to me.
BROTHERHOOD!!!!!
1631899135262.jpeg

I'm still worried about ND he has been out there for what?, Two years? Duke is getting more crowded. I don't believe it is just us and Duke. Praying that we get him.
Man oh man you guys are so worrisome sometimes. It's Duke or Syracuse for the past month. Ever heard of consolation visits? That's what these little visits here and there are

Man oh man you guys are so worrisome sometimes. It's Duke or Syracuse for the past month. Ever heard of consolation visits? That's what these little visits here and there are
You don't know my posting history. I'm not guessing than ND is in this. They might not get him, but they are a player. Think what ever you want.

Random update about JJ.. a friend I met said he walked into Varsity Pizza during JJs official. He said he saw the sales pitch that was being given to JJ and his family. Jim and Jimmy were both there giving the pitch. Unfortunately couldn’t get details on what JJ was eating

Random update about JJ.. a friend I met said he walked into Varsity Pizza during JJs official. He said he saw the sales pitch that was being given to JJ and his family. Jim and Jimmy were both there giving the pitch. Unfortunately couldn’t get details on what JJ was eating
That's where my first date with my wife was 16 years ago. Varsity Pizza is for closers.

You don't know my posting history. I'm not guessing than ND is in this. They might not get him, but they are a player. Think what ever you want.
I'll think whatever I want yes. No I don't know your posting history nor do I care

Status
Not open for further replies.