Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll think whatever I want yes. No I don't know your posting history nor do I care

If we don’t agree that it’s ok to disagree this board woul be useless and boring
I didn't exactly say anything controversial. I just said that ND is a real player. I have no idea where JJ will end up. No one else on this board does either. I know the coaches are worried about ND. The kid has been out in Indy for a couple of years playing prep ball. And no one can accuse ND of mailing in this recruitment. They sent every coach out to see him. There is a reason for that. They wouldn't do that unless they thought they were in play. It's a three team horse race. We have our shot as well.

Last visit this weekend for JJ and then the countdown will be on. Big day for Duke. many considered them the leader for the Lively recruitment (decision coming today for him) so that will give them a lot of momentum heading into the weekend if he does commit there...all the pressure/focus will shift to JJ as hes one of the last pieces to the puzzle for them and their 22 class.

Last visit this weekend for JJ and then the countdown will be on. Big day for Duke. many considered them the leader for the Lively recruitment (decision coming today for him) so that will give them a lot of momentum heading into the weekend if he does commit there...all the pressure/focus will shift to JJ as hes one of the last pieces to the puzzle for them and their 22 class.

he was at Northwestern this past weekend. Not a lot of talk about the visit.

They lost over the weekend to Duke in football, so most of the students immediately transferred or dropped out. Might be the end of what was once a great university.

Go Cats!
We do the temporary lighting for NW's home games. I am here to tell ya...their fans leave at halftime even when they are winning. Pretty crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.