Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was at Northwestern this past weekend. Not a lot of talk about the visit.
It took Northwestern 746 years to make their first NCAA tourney appearance. Think it's safe to say he's not going there, unless he really like purple as a color, which does happen to be my favorite color personally.

He never posted pictures from his official here last weekend so I’m assuming he’s saving them for the commitment announcement
I don’t know probably didn’t take any more pictures since he did so on the first visit. I can see how that could be a bit overkill or considered wasting his time, when he could be spending more time with the staff/team or checking out the campus. Also he doesn’t strike me as a photo guy lol

For me, I think it's SU versus Duke, but can't discount ND. Just my two cents though. Duke did pick up a 2022 four-star guard and a 2023 five-star point guard recently, although don't think that necessarily turns Starling off. Not gonna surprise me if he picks us or the Blue Devils.

At Duke he will never be more than “and JJ Starling”. At Syracuse, he will be the first name mentioned.
Yea easy for us to say that...I can only imagine what kind of sales pitch they will have for him this weekend. I wish Mitchell was committed to them already...5 incoming studs leaves a little less playing time for a 6th commitment.

Yea easy for us to say that...I can only imagine what kind of sales pitch they will have for him this weekend. I wish Mitchell was committed to them already...5 incoming studs leaves a little less playing time for a 6th commitment.
Here is their pitch “brotherhood blah blah blah, car blah blah blah, brotherhood (again), cash blah blah blah, Coach K...oops I mean Coach Scheyer face...yeah he always looks like he just got donkey kicked in the balls, but he’s alright, did we mention the car and the cash...oh yeah and the brotherhood.”

Here is their pitch “brotherhood blah blah blah, car blah blah blah, brotherhood (again), cash blah blah blah, Coach K...oops I mean Coach Scheyer face...yeah he always looks like he just got donkey kicked in the balls, but he’s alright, did we mention the car and the cash...oh yeah and the brotherhood.”
I hear ya!

If all 6 go there I guarantee at least 2 of them don’t finish there. A class that size is going to have transfers.
If they’re going to Duke they’re probably not planning on spending more than a year or two there anyway. They’re thinking about the NBA.

It sucks cause they will sell him on being Fab Five Part Duke. Win a NC and you will carry that with you always. I hope they lose every game.

If he selects Duke, he will be amongst a bevy of talented piranhas each seeking out minutes and scoring stats.
If he chooses Cuse, he’ll get his minutes and scoring opportunities and could be a standout.

Hope he chooses wisely!

I wish they would place odds on recruiting. Taking Duke and Kentucky over us its as easy as taking the Pats over the Jets every time.

Will be interesting to see how much NIL plays a factor.

Come here, he's a local hero short term, and long term.

Go there, he's just another piece on the assembly line. That said, Duke booster are better organized than we are in terms of providing benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.