Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say that I was offended? I'm fine if we get him and fine if we don't. It doesn't impact my life one bit. I think the moderators have a pretty good idea of when to close a thread down and when to keep it open. I have yet to see a thread closed on a recruit who has yet to commit to a school, regardless of what the tea leaves might say. I'm sure the mods appreciate your help though. If you want to "move forward" why visit or post on a thread that you deem worthy of closure? You're being annoyed at the staff is irrelevant to whether the thread is viable or not.
It's not just that. Kids change their minds after they make a choice. Let alone before they made the choice. Our coaches haven't written Mintz off and they shouldn't. I think they can do more than one thing at a time. For example, they did inquire about Clark while still keeping watch on Mintz. You aren't better off just giving up in sales. Or much else in life.

It appears many are going the ChikenLittle route and yes, we as a group have seen the sky fall on several occasions butI choose to remain positive.

First, I feel the programs we are up against are nobodies regarding NCAA basketball history and general National recognition and discussion.

Secondly, our fans and venue are top notch.

Third, he getting the damn keys to the car. (This would be enough for me!)

No decision has been made yet and I don’t hear the fat lady singing.

It's not just that. Kids change their minds after they make a choice. Let alone before they made the choice. Our coaches haven't written Mintz off and they shouldn't. I think they can do more than one thing at a time. For example, they did inquire about Clark while still keeping watch on Mintz. You aren't better off just giving up in sales. Or much else in life.

Especially this new age of the portal. Maybe Mintz isn't ours at the moment, but you never know in a year or two what might happen. Good to keep in touch and definitely not burn bridges. Worked with Swider.

Listen, Orangefan1 is *the* preeminent source when it comes to thread closing, if you’re questioning him, you’re essentially questioning what it is to be forum poster… be better…

Don’t really care what you think why get annoyed with what I say then?
Where did I say that I was offended? I'm fine if we get him and fine if we don't. It doesn't impact my life one bit. I think the moderators have a pretty good idea of when to close a thread down and when to keep it open. I have yet to see a thread closed on a recruit who has yet to commit to a school, regardless of what the tea leaves might say. I'm sure the mods appreciate your help though. If you want to "move forward" why visit or post on a thread that you deem worthy of closure? You're being annoyed at the staff is irrelevant to whether the thread is viable or not.

If you weren’t annoyed or offended you wouldn’t of bothered to respond with a bunch of nonsense. I know what the rules are and my frustration lies with not closing out on players like Judith. Not in a million years would a mod care about what I said to close anything regarding a thread about a recruit…and btw that’s not even my point. Close up shop means in my personal view we aren’t getting this kid and should attempt to pursue someone else thats wants to be orange. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to admit it beyond all hope is we get Judith to be here

Especially this new age of the portal. Maybe Mintz isn't ours at the moment, but you never know in a year or two what might happen. Good to keep in touch and definitely not burn bridges. Worked with Swider.
Yeah Judah isn’t playing more than a year

*Your

Don’t really care what you think why get annoyed with what I say then?

If you weren’t annoyed or offended you wouldn’t of bothered to respond with a bunch of nonsense. I know what the rules are and my frustration lies with not closing out on players like Judith. Not in a million years would a mod care about what I said to close anything regarding a thread about a recruit…and btw that’s not even my point. Close up shop means in my personal view we aren’t getting this kid and should attempt to pursue someone else thats wants to be orange. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to admit it beyond all hope is we get Judith to be here
I’m neither annoyed nor offended. Your post amused me.

I can’t believe we might lose this kid to DePaul. I mean, how is this even possible? I really hope him and his camp rethink that insane choice, and JB and Red figure out a way to convince him to come, even if that means acceding to some demands from his handlers that don’t involve bags of cash.

I can’t believe we might lose this kid to DePaul. I mean, how is this even possible? I really hope him and his camp rethink that insane choice, and JB and Red figure out a way to convince him to come, even if that means acceding to some demands from his handlers that don’t involve bags of cash.

Probably the same way other schools lost Cruz to DePaul.

Hey, look. Yet another GMAC thread.

What's that you say? This isn't a GMAC thread, it's the Judah Mintz thread?

Oh, hey - you're right! Look at that title right up at the top of the page. I should have seen that. :rolleyes:

Judah Mintz, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.