Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some more digging via social media and the likes to see if I could find anything new. Interestingly enough, it seems as though Judah Mintz’s father is happy the dome is ending the mandates with vaccines etc. and also liked a tweet saying judah looks good in orange. I’m not seeing any other schools mentioned in his favorites on twitter recently either. Could be nothing….or it could be something

Attachments

• 0617A14A-74BF-4322-A548-9CA04222C328.png
    0617A14A-74BF-4322-A548-9CA04222C328.png
    934.6 KB · Views: 138
  • A6495F9E-8C53-4C6E-BE2F-623698A6E513.png
    A6495F9E-8C53-4C6E-BE2F-623698A6E513.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
Did some more digging via social media and the likes to see if I could find anything new. Interestingly enough, it seems as though Judah Mintz’s father is happy the dome is ending the mandates with vaccines etc. and also liked a tweet saying judah looks good in orange. I’m not seeing any other schools mentioned in his favorites on twitter recently either. Could be nothing….or it could be something
It'd be nice to win one of these. This team could use a nice recruiting win at guard.

So whenever my grandfather, a notorious sandbagger money player, would drain a long putt he would exclaim “Right in the Judah!”. Can anyone translate this for me?

You’re doing the lord’s work.

Yes...what that means is Judah Mintz is going to Syracuse. Your gramps had incredible foresight.
Hmm. He was from Hamilton. Does this mean Mintz to Colgate?

9FFCDE54-5C6C-4B76-9CBC-960648376C58.gif

Would love to see Judah in orange. He got another crystal for DePaul last night though.

If he is coming to Syracuse, he is doing a heck of a job faking out some of the experts in college hoops.

Unless he has leaked it somewhere through his channels, we can only hope those are just speculation and he hasn't made his final decision yet. But if he has, let's hope it's Orange.

No way he isn’t going to DePaul based in everything I’ve read and seen but I’m no insider. I just hope we are proactive in the portal

Going to assume this probably means Cole Swider is coming back if Mintz is going to DePaul

Confirmation bias.

Uhhh they play different positions

Yup, but if Cole decided to come back we would have no open scholarships for next season (this assumes everyone is coming back and no transfers, would assume if people were transferring they would have announced by now).

Status
Not open for further replies.