Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand the NIL potential at DePaul. I live in Chicago, and have met maybe 5 DePaul fans in my life. They must have sold him on something during the visit
DePaul is going to be fairly aggressive in a major metro market.

Here is one talking about opps for tennis players DePaul

Understanding that you can only say so much, is this based on sheer hope or on something else?
There are good connections here potentially. Judah wants to be part of a big class and we have that. There is some noise in the program which is detrimental but I think we get past it. But handicapping recruits is a suckers game now. New teams that you never thought as players are now just that. If the staff is confident then I am

I don’t understand the NIL potential at DePaul. I live in Chicago, and have met maybe 5 DePaul fans in my life. They must have sold him on something during the visit
I do as well, no one is a DePaul fan, it's all Illinois, Northwestern and the surrounding big schools (Notre Dame, Indiana, Wisconsin Iowa, Michigan etc). I have been to the new DePaul arena for a couple of games, it's a nice venue, but you feel like you are watching a high school game, the atmosphere is tomb-like

Regarding the rest, who do you want to kick off the squad (take away their scholarship)?
owens and ajak

couldnt they just get some NIL deals to pay for their tuition or something?

do you have to be on scholarship to get NIL??

talent level doesnt equal scholarship worthiness. precious scholarship worthiness

it may be "family" but this isnt charity

(and I actually think Ajak could do something in NCAABB...I do not think he is a lost cause by any means)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom