Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid has what it takes to be great -- talent, tools, AND work ethic.

He's going to kill it here. Love this kid's feel for the game. Can't think of a comparable player, in terms of style, that we've ever had.
just feels like he's ready for the brightest lights, too - kind of similar to the last great freshman G we had - we'll find for sure soon enough though!

He has a great pace to his game. He seems able to get anywhere on the court he wants. I hope that carries over to this level of basketball. I think it will, because some guys just have that skill.
The great pace aspect to his game sounds like Tyler Ennis and maybe a little Edelin (obviously with a better outside shot).

The great pace aspect to his game sounds like Tyler Ennis and maybe a little Edelin (obviously with a better outside shot).
Lawrence Moten was another great “pace to his game” guy.

After Joseph and Carey, please let all this “ready from day 1, pace to his game, knows how to play, super skilled” stuff pan out. We’re due.

This player is an Oak Hill starter as a guard, Smith sends them to college ready to play.
That's why they have always played the best teams.
They are going to miss him as a coach.

Yeah I had mentioned similar before. He has built that thing into a monster though. Love to keep that pipeline going. It's been extremely good for us.

I know way different players, but I get a slight ja morant feel from him. He doesn’t have that insane athleticism, but just in terms of how they play the game and move with the ball. Maybe Im crazy

This may be the player who helps bridge our program and assist in assuring our place in college basketball prominence during a great transition from a legendary coach.

I think he may have what it takes. His attitude is great and his work ethic speaks volumes. I have faith here

Mannnn a backcourt of Mintz and Starling would have been something else. Don’t think that would have ever happened for multiple reasons but we can all dream of what could have been right? Lol
I love mintz. But I also wanted Rodney gayle

Gayle was not all that good from what I saw in the Prep games when playing with Bunch...
Well we shall see. Cuse was his dream school. We kinda turned our backs to him with Dior and jj. Who knows

Oh, I disagree. At least the game I saw him, he was very good

Must have missed that one. He looked out of control and sloppy in the ones I saw that were posted on here.

It's been a while so could definitely have missed some things just remember being surprised he didn't look better.

Last edited:
Well we shall see. Cuse was his dream school. We kinda turned our backs to him with Dior and jj. Who knows

Yeah to AZs point didn't think we turned our backs. I'd still take him in a heartbeat he just didn't look great in the more recent videos compared to what we were drooling over before

Status
Not open for further replies.