Class of 2025 - PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) to Cinci | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) to Cinci

Tillery and Ndongo specifically, the city rocks coaches point them out and the staff said they didn’t think they’re good enough. Blackwood is still being evaluated
They said they were not good enough?

I think it’s safe to say it’s unlikely Tillery ends up at SU but not impossible. Cuse preference seems to be
Lewis

Jackson
Tillery
There are interviews out there with Tillery. He talks about Northwestern recruiting him hard with whole staff involved. Buie was very successful at Northwestern and is from same area as Tillery.
It does not sound like SU has been as involved but it’s still only June.

I think it’s safe to say it’s unlikely Tillery ends up at SU but not impossible. Cuse preference seems to be
Lewis

Jackson
Tillery
There are interviews out there with Tillery. He talks about Northwestern recruiting him hard with whole staff involved. Buie was very successful at Northwestern and is from same area as Tillery.
It does not sound like SU has been as involved but it’s still only June.
Jackson sounds like best bet.

Then why even post this? Lol
I don't need to answer this. I have been a poster on here for many many years. I had told people I was going to be doing this, but since we are recruiting him, I decided to let them know I have decided not to jeopardize this or any other possible recruitment as sometimes the players or their families see this. I did have a lot of nice conversations with the parents of several players and the coaches.

I don't need to answer this. I have been a poster on here for many many years. I had told people I was going to be doing this, but since we are recruiting him, I decided to let them know I have decided not to jeopardize this or any other possible recruitment as sometimes the players or their families see this. I did have a lot of nice conversations with the parents of several players and the coaches.
I understand what you are saying. If you have information that is confidential to the family and player and by conveying it here would directly impact the recruitment of the player and other players Syracuse is recruiting, then that should be enough stated.

Appreciate that you did what you said you would and reported what you felt you could. Maintaining confidentiality in a relationship shows a lot of integrity on both sides.

I'm also going to say there was at least one other player that I hope we offer at some point. Class of 2026. Also another player in 2025 that we have not offered yet, but has major Div 1 offers. I was surprised we had not offered that player. If we offer either player I will tell you that I saw them this weekend and was impressed.

I'm also going to say there was at least one other player that I hope we offer at some point. Class of 2026. Also another player in 2025 that we have not offered yet, but has major Div 1 offers. I was surprised we had not offered that player. If we offer either player I will tell you that I saw them this weekend and was impressed.
Are they on the City Rocks?

Mason Blackwood

you're g damn right she did
You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you WANT her at these scrimmages. You NEED her at these scrimmages. You use words like NIL, commitment, two-three zone. You use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending Syracuse basketball. You use them as a punchline. Etc etc. great movie

You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you WANT her at these scrimmages. You NEED her at these scrimmages. You use words like NIL, commitment, two-three zone. You use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending Syracuse basketball. You use them as a punchline. Etc etc. great movie
Great dialog. The play and the adapted screenplay both by Aaron Sorkin, SU grad.

[The movie was directed by Meathead, Rob Reiner.]