Class of 2025 - PG Luke Fennell (Australia) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (10/23/24) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Luke Fennell (Australia) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (10/23/24)

The best to party with. I backpacked in Europe 1995, met a friend and travelled to different countries with this guy from Boston and an Aussie rules football player.

Phenomenal time spent with these strangers. The Australian was larger than life, so funny, so popular with people we met and only smiles and laughter. He also had a knack for keeping us out of trouble on a few close calls!

Have to dig up my diary one day and relive it.
One year during the BET, we were told we had to check out this new Autsralian bar (somewhere) in the city. We get like two blocks from it and the cabbie pulls over. Says that’s as far as he goes. Well there’s four of us, so we walk through what evidently was a very shady area (without incident) and enter the bar. As I recall, they only had Fosters and a shot load of Aussies. I don’t really recall much after that, other than I think we had a good time.

Fed by Cliff Warwell!
I had to reply to this even if it does show my age. I actually played against warwell in High School when he played at candor. You couldn't dunk in this days but in warm ups people were going and gagging because he could put his elbow up by the rim when warming up. My claim to fame is blocking one of his shot from behind when he don't know I was there..lol

so yes I'm as old as bones too!!

He was a piece of work. His game was a little wild but with some flash. He didn’t last long at SU. I wonder where he is today. Billy Keys and the Harmon kid out of NJ are a couple of others that never panned out.
Had high hopes for both!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom