Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like JB's shoes

I noticed them at the FF practice. Thought it was kind of funny that he had orange shoelaces. Maybe they came like that. It struck me as funny that it is a teenager type thing to change the color of your shoelaces.

JB obviously just mailing it in...
Intense Boeheim is intense.

BhISDloCcAA_HcU.jpg

And if Bamba wasnt on Greens team theyd have maybe one assistant there...maybe
Plus I read that they had interest in checking out Deng Gak as well, who is on the same team. Let's ignore that though and talk about the assistants only being there for Green to start some up. These Yukon fans with nothing else better to do. Oh Lord

Last edited:
Francis03 said:
Plus I read that they had interest in checking out Deng Gak as well, who is on the same team. Let's ignore that though and talk about the assistants only being there for Green to start some up. These Yukon fans with nothing else better to d:confused:h Lord

They used to like to talk about Hami Diallo until, well...you know

Quade Green Hoping to Commit by September

Apologies if this has already been posted, but the above article says Quade wants to decide by September.

On the plus side, Cuse has connections with NG players, a path to playing time at guard, and is usually willing to wait until September of a player's senior year for a commitment.

However, I'm not getting 100% warm and fuzzies from this one because when you're the supposed leaders for a recruit, you'd prefer that the player make his commitment sooner rather than later.

This time frame kind of squares with some of the intel from earlier in this thread that said Quade is holding out for a Kentucky offer. Maybe he figures if he doesn't get one by the end of the summer he's not going to wait around forever.

Quade, Bamba featured among others in this one.
Quade just reminds me of those pesky UCONN and Nova guards that kill you with their speed and mid-range. Blasphemy I know, but I mean that in a good way. Hope we can have one of those kind of players soon! They always seem to be where you need them when the game is on the line :)

Quade Green Hoping to Commit by September

Apologies if this has already been posted, but the above article says Quade wants to decide by September.

On the plus side, Cuse has connections with NG players, a path to playing time at guard, and is usually willing to wait until September of a player's senior year for a commitment.

However, I'm not getting 100% warm and fuzzies from this one because when you're the supposed leaders for a recruit, you'd prefer that the player make his commitment sooner rather than later.

This time frame kind of squares with some of the intel from earlier in this thread that said Quade is holding out for a Kentucky offer. Maybe he figures if he doesn't get one by the end of the summer he's not going to wait around forever.
Duke is in play here

Quade just reminds me of those pesky UCONN and Nova guards that kill you with their speed and mid-range. Blasphemy I know, but I mean that in a good way. Hope we can have one of those kind of players soon! They always seem to be where you need them when the game is on the line :)
Sorry this for Black Squarrel>
So what you are saying he said he is waiting for a offer from Kentucky and if he gets one he will commit to them??

Sorry this for Black Squarrel>
So what you are saying he said he is waiting for a offer from Kentucky and if he gets one he will commit to them??

I'm not saying Quade will commit to them. (To be clear, I have no inside info.) I was referencing posts earlier in the thread from CuseRaised about how Quade is approaching his recruitment. Go back in this thread and read the posts in the 140s and 150s. Quade feels he is one of the best players in the country and should be getting offers from everyone.

I remembered CuseRaised's posts incorrectly because I thought Green was specifically waiting for a UK offer, but I read them again and there's nothing special about Kentucky. It's more about UK, Duke, UNC and Kansas in general.

tee1222 mentioning that Duke is in play is concerning, but if he ends up being their plan C the Orange would still be in good shape.

I'm not saying Quade will commit to them. (To be clear, I have no inside info.) I was referencing posts earlier in the thread from CuseRaised about how Quade is approaching his recruitment. Go back in this thread and read the posts in the 140s and 150s. Quade feels he is one of the best players in the country and should be getting offers from everyone.

I remembered CuseRaised's posts incorrectly because I thought Green was specifically waiting for a UK offer, but I read them again and there's nothing special about Kentucky. It's more about UK, Duke, UNC and Kansas in general.

tee1222 mentioning that Duke is in play is concerning, but if he ends up being their plan C the Orange would still be in good shape.

Im pretty sure i read an article awhile ago that he was really hoping for a uk offer, basically, it was his dream school

Status
Not open for further replies.