Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody the least concerned that Quadir didn’t commit shortly after what was considered a great visit, especially with Peach Jam coming up during which he is bound to get many offers?
Seems like JJ takes precedence over Q from what we've heard.

So is the staff going to put all of its eggs in the JJ bucket and possibly end up with neither?

I assumed they learned from the Quade mishap. I don’t think they’ll wait for JJ for a long period of time - even if he is the priority they will probably move on to Copeland if JJ goes too slow for them

I think there is a fan perception among some, accurate or not, that Syracuse is withholding their acceptance of a Copeland commitment here for some reason. I also think a few of them have recruiting PTSD. I don't believe Syracuse is withholding anything here but there is some nuance here that perhaps they asked Copeland to go through his process here thinking that affords them time to see what shakes out in the market. That said I believe if Copeland told the staff he was ready, they would accept his commitment happily.

Class of 2022 point guard Quadir Copeland has been having a good summer with the NJ Scholars. Some of the top schools prioritizing the 6-foot-6 point guard came out to see him play at the Atlantic City Jam Fest. Assistant coaches from Miami and Maryland were in attendance to see Copeland play along with Syracuse head coach Jim Boheim and one of his assistants. As of now Copeland has no timetable for a decision.

Class of 2022 point guard Quadir Copeland has been having a good summer with the NJ Scholars. Some of the top schools prioritizing the 6-foot-6 point guard came out to see him play at the Atlantic City Jam Fest. Assistant coaches from Miami and Maryland were in attendance to see Copeland play along with Syracuse head coach Jim Boheim and one of his assistants. As of now Copeland has no timetable for a decision.
Are there different things that can be discussed during official visits? Never heard those words spoken. Why wouldn't he had taken an official to Maryland unless he was in the neighborhood and wanted to save some for other schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom