Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class of 2022 point guard Quadir Copeland has been having a good summer with the NJ Scholars. Some of the top schools prioritizing the 6-foot-6 point guard came out to see him play at the Atlantic City Jam Fest. Assistant coaches from Miami and Maryland were in attendance to see Copeland play along with Syracuse head coach Jim Boheim and one of his assistants. As of now Copeland has no timetable for a decision.
Good to see JB the only HC involved with QC who bothered to watch him play in person. Looks like JB considers him a huge priority. Hope that makes a difference down the road.

Class of 2022 point guard Quadir Copeland has been having a good summer with the NJ Scholars. Some of the top schools prioritizing the 6-foot-6 point guard came out to see him play at the Atlantic City Jam Fest. Assistant coaches from Miami and Maryland were in attendance to see Copeland play along with Syracuse head coach Jim Boheim and one of his assistants. As of now Copeland has no timetable for a decision.

I'm glad that we were there in force. Let's get Copeland. Then anything after that is gravy.

Nice uniform choice.

9DE32637-1EEB-48D6-912A-5C3BFF6BD4D3.jpeg

Body language assessment: “He looks determined without being ruthless. There’s something heroic about him. Doesn’t look like a killer. He comes across so calm. Acts like he has a dream. Full of passion.”
You got all this from one photo of Coach Boeheim looking down at his notes? Damn!!!

Body language assessment: “He looks determined without being ruthless. There’s something heroic in his manner. There’s a courage about him. Doesn’t look like a killer. He comes across so calm. Acts like he has a dream. Full of passion.”
Orangepassion?

Kid will be getting lots of looks throughout peach jam...would be nice to try and get this done.

Yeah, we all knew he was going to blow up. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him finish in the top 30.

Kid will be getting lots of looks throughout peach jam...would be nice to try and get this done.

I’m sure the staff is trying. If you were Quadir, though, wouldnt you wait to see what new offers may come my way.

I’m sure the staff is trying. If you were Quadir, though, wouldnt you wait to see what new offers may come my way.
If Quadir was REALLY sold on SU he would’ve committed by now

I think he really likes cuse and we are in the driver's seat for sure...but I wouldn't blame him if he's seeing what happens over the next few weeks...it also wouldn't surprise me if he wants to commit after peach jam. Who knows with these kids!
I know it is just a feeling on your part but I hope that you are right.

If we can land him and JJ along with our young forwards already in the fold and centers we will have for up to three years we can be awfully tough. Add Flip and/or Bunch and we might be talking a team that can rival the great teams of the 80's.

Let’s be realistic
We are not getting Flip
We are not getting JJ
But we will be getting Cope cause he fits us and we fit him hand in glove
I’m content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder