Class of 2023 - PG Simeon Wilcher (NJ) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Simeon Wilcher (NJ) Offered

Lol. Cadeau is good but UNC has a boatload of questions.

And Hubert just ditched a long standing commit for another guy. That can't look good to other recruits.
Relying on a re-class kid to be an important piece on any team is sooo risky. Hubert’s off-season stinks of desperation.

Between the UConn and SJU lurkers on our boards, it’s like a Big East reunion. I’d throw Georgetown in there if they actually had fans.
I said it before and I will say it again. “Wish we were still in the Big East where it was more fun.”

Between the UConn and SJU lurkers on our boards, it’s like a Big East reunion. I’d throw Georgetown in there if they actually had fans.
I miss the old big east days and like having uconn and SJU fans here. Was weird, but found myself really pulling for UConn in the tourney this year.

So, if JGIII Aand Jesse decided to stay at Syracuse, would your comment be different?
Yes. Those guys would not have been as classless to have made the comment in the first place.

I miss the old big east days and like having uconn and SJU fans here. Was weird, but found myself really pulling for UConn in the tourney this year.
1686171762045.gif

St Johns was already at 13 schollys before Wilcher. Wonder who will leave (if they arent already enrolled for summer classes) or if he will get NIL to be a walk on
I've seen the latter mentioned a few times today. Is that even allowed? I suppose in this Wild NIL West it is...

It would be impressive if Pitino got St Johns on probation before ever coaching a game for them.

If anyone can do it, it is him.
With the new NYS legislation, Pitino is going to be UNLEASHED!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom