Class of 2025 - PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered

Here is an article that was written ahead (from last weekend's session) of the Cuse offer...

Straughn is his recruiter. Jackson's from Baltimore and Melo could really help us here. He appears to like Syracuse at this point.
At this point, we're still waiting for Straughn to deliver something.

If this is in reference to Freeman, I seriously doubt he was doing the legwork before he was hired.
He pretty much sealed the deal. We were looking on the outside before he came on board. Not sure what you got against the guy, who just got hired a month or so ago. He's been on the recruiting trail, offered a bunch of top talent, and is about to land a top recruit for 2024.

Last edited:
He pretty much sealed the deal. We were looking on the outside before he came on board. Not sure what you got against the guy, who just got hired a month or so ago. H'es been on the recruiting trail, offered a bunch of top talent, and is about to land a top recruit for 2024.
I stand corrected. Portal drama has distracted me from actual recruiting developments.

This kids a stud. Watched him play yesterday with Kiyan and he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the court and had 36 points. The previous game earlier in the day he dropped 39. If we’ve got a real shot we gotta put the full court press on him.

If you haven't been following him, Tyler had been playing on the UA circuit this spring... so this was his Nike circuit debut.

Tyler looked like one of the best guards in the 2025 class yesterday. Exceptional playmaker, scorer. Tough, athletic, impacts the game outside the scoring column.

He’s a confident guard, and he has every right to be. He’s athletic, dexterous with the ball, and a smooth playmaker. Jackson is not shy about getting his shots up, but the guy makes a lot of them. With his ability to create, he’s going to continue to boast eye-popping stats.

This kids a stud. Watched him play yesterday with Kiyan and he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the court and had 36 points. The previous game earlier in the day he dropped 39. If we’ve got a real shot we gotta put the full court press on him.

Our unofficial recruiter, Melo, was there cheering him on and talking to the team. College coaches can’t be there this weekend but parents can. I’m sure Melo helped the kid decide to switch teams. Melo wants a loaded SU.

Screenshot_20230529-201724_Chrome.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom