Class of 2025 - PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered

I knew where he is from the second I heard “And one shawty”

VERY early but I’d say we are the clubhouse leader right now for him
awkward entertainment GIF

How much does it help with recruiting that Red was a McD All -American?
Does it hurt he never made it to the NBA.

How much does it help with recruiting that Red was a McD All -American?
Does it hurt he never made it to the NBA.
Honestly don’t think it matters. Think the kids would rather hear our (not so recent) history of Burger Boys.

Autry played when some of these kids parents were in Elementary School. He’s not JB, but it’s not like he’s some spring chicken. No recruit can even think about his career.
Yeah the only way they know is if their parents grew up big into watching cuse/big East hoops.

Autry played when some of these kids parents were in Elementary School. He’s not JB, but it’s not like he’s some spring chicken. No recruit can even think about his career.
But ... A.Autry was a top 15-20 player, a focal point during the heyday of NYC point guards. Khalid Reeves & Derek Phelps were in his class, Bobby Hurley (NJ) & Kenny Anderson a year older. They all knew and competed against each other. That story is directly relatable to Tyler Jackson and players of his ilk.

Point is, sh!ʈ was real back in the 90s, too. There was hype. There was pressure. It did not all start only when NIL became legal.

Show them that Missouri game when he made a basket while his back was almost/on the floor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom