Class of 2025 - PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered

I may have missed it but thought he had switched over to Nike with Team Melo (with Kiyan)? Maybe it was just a one tourney thing?
Yeah, he played one session in late May with Kiyan for Team Melo, but otherwise, Tyler has been playing with Team Thrill in UAA.

I may have missed it but thought he had switched over to Nike with Team Melo (with Kiyan)? Maybe it was just a one tourney thing?
Tyler has been on the Under Armour Circuit playing for Team Thrill. They won it all today.

He did also play with Kiyan on the Nike Circuit for a session with Team Melo.

He can create space very quickly to get a shot off. Great handle and just glides when he has the ball in his hands.

Tyler is #27 in black for “Team Spawn” in the Under Armour Elite 24 game about to tip off on ESPNU right now.

Swipe for some highlights from earlier today...

Coach Straughn was in the house...
Screenshot_20230919-231544_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230919-231557_Instagram.jpg

I sure would like to see Tyler visit with Kiyan like he (Tyler) has said before. Haven't heard that he is visiting this time though yet...

I sure would like to see Tyler visit with Kiyan like he (Tyler) has said before. Haven't heard that he is visiting this time though yet...
I'm asking around to some analysts to see if they've heard anything regarding Tyler/OV.

There's no such thing as a "carry" when dribbling any more.
If they have't taken it off the official rule book, they should.

Easier to be good with the change in/lack of enforcement of palming and traveling rules. Defenders don't stand a chance these days.

Easier to be good with the change in/lack of enforcement of palming and traveling rules. Defenders don't stand a chance these days.
I agree. I see things posted on Instagram asking if it's a travel. Half the time it is a travel and multiple carries. And, there are always comments saying "clean". Some are jokes, but some defend that stance. Like you said, get rid of carry, get rid of pivot foot...and I don't know who came up with "gather step(s)".

I agree. I see things posted on Instagram asking if it's a travel. Half the time it is a travel and multiple carries. And, there are always comments saying "clean". Some are jokes, but some defend that stance. Like you said, get rid of carry, get rid of pivot foot...and I don't know who came up with "gather step(s)".
"Gather steps" are the step children of Lebron's "crab dribble"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom