Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

That's not just some guy...

that's the same clown who insisted that Boeheim would be fired several years ago.

Which means there's a 0 % chance it's Uconn or Duke.
Not that I necessarily believe him, but
Blind-Squirrel-Finds-a-Nut-small.jpg

Not sure it means anything, but his Twitter account still says he is a Michigan commit, when I looked today. Now he may just not have removed it, but how really decommitted is he?

His Twitter account no longer shows him as a Michigan commit,wonder if he read this thread?

You seem like you're really plugged in to this situation

Not really, at this point frankly I do not give a dang. I have made only three posts in this thread so, not really.
I am curious about why our coaches are so plugged in on this one recruit, who seems to not want to come to SU for whatever reason. I know he is supposed to be very good, but I have heard that many times about many players, and some turn out okay and some do not. Conversely some of the least recruited players, lowest ranked, have turned out to be great players for us.

Let me get this straight, we can criticize this guy for being wrong about a previous prediction but when a "board expert" is wrong we should be grateful for their info?

Let me get this straight, we can criticize this guy for being wrong about a previous prediction but when a "board expert" is wrong we should be grateful for their info?
Yes, that's right. Board insiders typically have information from a source very close to the program. Most have a long history of providing accurate information, and especially accurate at the time of report, even if circumstances change. This particular guy has a history of crap misinformation. If you choose to believe him, that is your choice, but our insiders are one of the best parts of this forum and I hate when they get crapped on because a teenaged kid changes his mind.

I don't think you have to worry about this as much as you may think. Most people I know who have info on this board have well learned their lesson about sharing it here. If a few haven't, they soon will.

Tyus Watch: Day Fourteen

All quiet on the Twitter front as we approach the Independence Day holiday weekend.

When board insiders are wrong its usually because information has changed or a situation took a sudden turn, not because the info was wrong. They do it as a HUGE favor to us and not because they want attention.

It looks like Mike Ortiz says stupid just to get attention and followers.

IMO
Parents want SU + Kid doesn't love SU =
Long wait.
If your assessment is accurate it sounds exactly like the Bryant situation. Begs the question then - why aren't these kids wanting to come here ?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom