Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Michigan, Lville, Duke and Uconn have all moved on. Its not rocket science.

keep-calm-you-are-the-last-man-standing.png

So Duke wouldn't take him??!! lol

They have Thornton and they had 3 coaches out yesterday to see Dennis Smith Jr. who is their PG target for 16. I'm sure any of the schools I listed would take Battle in a second if he called them up and said look I want to play at your school. I also think that is what he would have to do because they have moved on to other targets.

They have Thornton and they had 3 coaches out yesterday to see Dennis Smith Jr. who is their PG target for 16. I'm sure any of the schools I listed would take Battle in a second if he called them up and said look I want to play at your school. I also think that is what he would have to do because they have moved on to other targets.
I hope you're right. Even Carmelo wasn't this much drama. I hope Battle ban help bring home the title with this incoming class.

I hope you're right. Even Carmelo wasn't this much drama. I hope Battle ban help bring home the title with this incoming class.

This thread and the posters in it have created 75% of that drama. Battle committed elsewhere, decommitted, visited SU, went radio silent and has not been involved with anything else recruiting wise.

This thread and the posters in it have created 75% of that drama. Battle committed elsewhere, decommitted, visited SU, went radio silent and has not been involved with anything else recruiting wise.
jordoo, is that a hybrid in your avatar?

Any team can make room for a talent like battle, especially a Uconn. I don't buy into the last man standing thing, though I think we are the clear favorites.

So should we worry about Kentucky making a push at some point?

carmelo wasnt any drama at all? What are you talking about?

I guess he was trying to say that Anthony was a transcendent talent our something. But that's all I got. The last word I would use to describe Carmelo Anthony's recruitment id's dramatic.

Here's a little good news. Im here at Adidas Uprising in the ATL watching Moyer. He seems a legit 6-8. He missed all 4 3's I saw him shoot, but in and out. He has a weird shot, but think he will be a good shooter for us. He's pretty athletic. High motor. Had a nice dunk in traffic and another on a break. Played good defense. He's not as skinny as I thought he would be. Very long arms. Handles the ball well too. He will be a good one. This is a nice dunk from Moyer.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom