Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

What rank is battle?

Don't know, but this Rawl Alkins is the best player here. He's better than Kobi Simmons, who is a stud. I wonder why we didn't recruit Alkins. James Banks isn't that good. Langford, going to Michigan State is very good. Mostly assistant coaches here, as the big names moved over to Peach Jam. Greg Paulus from Ohio State is here. Sean Miller was here and left before this game. Think he was watching TJ Leaf?

Don't know, but this Rawl Alkins is the best player here. He's better than Kobi Simmons, who is a stud. I wonder why we didn't recruit Alkins. James Banks isn't that good. Langford, going to Michigan State is very good. Mostly assistant coaches here, as the big names moved over to Peach Jam. Greg Paulus from Ohio State is here. Sean Miller was here and left before this game. Think he was watching TJ Leaf?

image.jpg

TJ Leaf (Arizona) leaning in on Moyer. Leaf had 25 or so. Good player.

Used to be Top 10 in his class. Was injured for most of his junior year. Anyone know how he performed out in California a week or two ago?

Tyus Watch: Day Twenty-Four

He's busy playing hoops, so no news is to be expected.
Get back to your normal, non-recruiting, activities!

Last edited:
Wait Mich, Duke, Lville, OSU, UK, UConn . . . . . . none of them are showing up to give him any love in this open recruiting period. Shocking ;)

Its a conspiracy i tell you!!!

Matthew Moyer just tweeted "it would be awesome to have Tyus play with me at Syracuse" Tyus is rarely on Twitter and he retweeted Matthew
You beat me to it. Good sign!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom