Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Consult a doctor before clicking. Contents are high in salt.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/tyus-battle-decommits-from-michigan.77961/

Did Michael Porter, Jr., really say that about us no longer being his dream school because of the "violations"? I'm just shocked a kid would say something like that. If something is REALLY your dream, nothing deters you. I'm sure 'dreams' change daily on the recruiting trail, though. Especially in cases where Cal is involved. ;)

Like Hannah's Horse said, I think Fishy nailed it: "Being AAC'd and APR'd was worse than being NCAA'd." There was some salt in there, but much more logic.

I was actually shocked that there were some rational responders in that thread.
Here is a very intelligent one from our buddy Fishy. Someone who AACtually sees the forest through the trees.

Fishy
Getting AAC'd and APR'd is far more damaging than getting NCAA'd.

Did Michael Porter, Jr., really say that about us no longer being his dream school because of the "violations"?

Yes he said that. Cuse just offered so hopefully they'll educate him and put him at ease. Might be tough with 16 other semi-finalists pulling him the opposite direction.

That's OK by me. Going back to Julius Hodge being called "my dream school" is pretty much the kiss of death.

ETA Jalen Rose so further, actually.

Yes he said that. Cuse just offered so hopefully they'll educate him and put him at ease. Might be tough with 16 other semi-finalists pulling him the opposite direction.
Yep, his next quote was basically, "I don't actually know what they got in trouble for" or something like that. So it seems like something easily corrected.

Doesn't it seem like a commitment should be eminent since Battle visited on Saturday?

Doesn't it seem like a commitment should be eminent since Battle visited on Saturday?
My guess (and I am hope I am right) is that he has committed to the University of Syracuse but he and the school is waiting until he gets home to announce it publicly.

I still maintain that it will be entirely about when Battle leaves today. It's gotta be getting close to time for him to leave, so we should hear something soon, whether it's he's in, or he left campus without committing.

I still maintain that it will be entirely about when Battle leaves today. It's gotta be getting close to time for him to leave, so we should hear something soon, whether it's he's in, or he left campus without committing.
Yep. We should have a solid idea of what's happening within the next couple hours.

Great interview. Here's a direct link.

I'd like to go on record now, for congratulating Moyer on being named the next Coach-in-Waiting.

I hope Hopkins is good enough to last on the Hill long enough for Matthew to play 3+ years in Orange, then have a 12 year NBA career... He'll be drafted no. 1 by Minnesota, because they will still suck at that point... Then, he'll sign a free agent contract with the NBA's newest franchise — the Rio de Janeiro Cariocas, because we'll have commercial hypersonic air travel or teleportation by then (courtesy of Apple)... And, then he'll finish his career bringing the Knicks three consecutive championships before becoming a Knicks assistant for two years. After which, he will return to take helm of his alma mater.

I'd like to go on record now, for congratulating Moyer on being named the next Coach-in-Waiting.

I hope Hopkins is good enough to last on the Hill long enough for Matthew to play 3+ years in Orange, then have a 12 year NBA career... He'll be drafted no. 1 by Minnesota, because they will still suck at that point... Then, he'll sign a free agent contract with the NBA's newest franchise — the Rio de Janeiro Cariocas, because we'll have commercial hypersonic air travel or teleportation by then (courtesy of Apple)... And, then he'll finish his career bringing the Knicks three consecutive championships before becoming a Knicks assistant for two years. After which, he will return to take helm of his alma mater.
and he will still play 2-3 zone. An d Igor will say players are being mowed

Yep, his next quote was basically, "I don't actually know what they got in trouble for" or something like that. So it seems like something easily corrected.

Can you make a photo of battle in an orange uniform like the one he has for um on twitter?

Can you make a photo of battle in an orange uniform like the one he has for um on twitter?

I saw this on twitter
CH4dbZYUMAApaAZ.jpg

Still waiting !!!!

Still waiting for that boom by the end of the weekend as one of our insiders said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom