Pitino officially fired | Syracusefan.com

Pitino officially fired

Louisville fires Rick Pitino, who vowed to 'fight tirelessly to defend my reputation'

"I will fight tirelessly to defend my reputation," Pitino said in a sworn affidavit.

Hmmm, not sure old Rick should want to defend his reputation, at this point, as a 15 second philanderer and multiple time NCAA cheat. Might want to defend against what his reputation has become over the past decade or so...

Just a ploy to recoup some of the $$$ he's owed on the remaining contract. Being terminated with cause means that the Ville is seeking to walk away without owing him compensation.

Pitino is through as a coach. He's just trying to not walk away empty handed.

Now hopefully the playing field will be even again with the rule of law restored, then maybe our program will start getting 5-star recruits again!

Just a ploy to recoup some of the $$$ he's owed on the remaining contract. Being terminated with cause means that the Ville is seeking to walk away without owing him compensation.

Pitino is through as a coach. He's just trying to not walk away empty handed.
If I'm giving advice, he would recede quietly into the background and pray UL doesn't seek reimbursement for all the Addidas money he skimmed off the top of UL's sneaker contract.

They also announced it was with "Just Cause", which means he is likely getting none of his remaining contract.
am guessing that's far from over in terms of lawyers, whatnot

He’s dirty Dirty in any occupation is despicable. No respect. No regrets. Bye

Louisville fires Rick Pitino, who vowed to 'fight tirelessly to defend my reputation'

"I will fight tirelessly to defend my reputation," Pitino said in a sworn affidavit.

Hmmm, not sure old Rick should want to defend his reputation, at this point, as a 15 second philanderer and multiple time NCAA cheat. Might want to defend against what his reputation has become over the past decade or so...

He can team up with OJ, who's still searching for the real killer on all the finest golf courses in the country.

They followed their personnel policy to a T and then some to make sure they are not legally liable.

While the FBI searching for documents I am sure they got 100% confirmation he was caught on video or Audio by the FBI.

While the FBI searching for documents I am sure they got 100% confirmation he was caught on video or Audio by the FBI.
He wasn’t actually. They never got him on tape. He wasn’t arrested or named yet.

Well this gives him more time to frequent Italian dining places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom