Pitt and Syracuse in the ACC... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt and Syracuse in the ACC...

Pitt_Fan_ACC

Walk On
Pitt beat writer seems to think if/when WVU bolts that Pitt and Syracuse will try to follow and enter the ACC next year.

I wanted to get your opinion on this issue. What would Syracuse fans want to see happen? I am going to miss the BE (especially in bball) but I am glad Syracuse is also going to the ACC. Wish we got to play you twice a year instead of Maryland though.

http://blogs.sites.post-gazette.com...shirt-diaries/32731-rooting-for-west-virginia

Get out of this sh@tstain of a conference, as quickly as possible!

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/1/1e/Adios-SIGN.jpg/618px-Adios-SIGN.jpg

Make a Road Runner hole right through the Big East wall of hell. See ya! Have fun in... Memphis?!

Go now if possible.

I want to see Florida State in the Dome next year!

Go now if possible.

I want to see Florida State in the Dome next year!

I think you'll likely have to settle for Clemson in 2012. With WVU leaving FSU hanging, they will be sure their extra ACC game is at home, and will likely demand (and be granted) that the former Big East team starts in their stadium.

Next year's schedule would be completely insane, but it would be a lot of fun. Since we have Pitt in the Dome anyway, we should be on the 5 home game list. Home against Clemson, NC State, Maryland, Pitt, TBD from Coastal. Road against FSU, BC, Wake, TBD from Coastal. Home against NW, Road against Minny, NYC against USC. As suggested (brilliantly) by another poster, give Stony Brook to Rutgers.

I think you'll likely have to settle for Clemson in 2012. With WVU leaving FSU hanging, they will be sure their extra ACC game is at home, and will likely demand (and be granted) that the former Big East team starts in their stadium.

Next year's schedule would be completely insane, but it would be a lot of fun. Since we have Pitt in the Dome anyway, we should be on the 5 home game list. Home against Clemson, NC State, Maryland, Pitt, TBD from Coastal. Road against FSU, BC, Wake, TBD from Coastal. Home against NW, Road against Minny, NYC against USC. As suggested (brilliantly) by another poster, give Stony Brook to Rutgers.

Damn, Clemson? I'd so much rather see Louisville come in to the Dome again...

Damn, Clemson? I'd so much rather see Louisville come in to the Dome again...

Clemson could probably bring a good 2,000 in the Dome easily. Louisville can easily bring 1% of that number.

Next year's schedule would be completely insane, but it would be a lot of fun. Since we have Pitt in the Dome anyway, we should be on the 5 home game list.
At this late stage, where most programs have their schedules filled, I would expect an 8-game ACC schedule for 2012. They can shift to the 9-game schedule in 2013.

run don't walk...dive through any hole BE gives...even if it costs dollars...GET OUT--FREE 'CUSE

I'll settle for Clemson.

It would be the Tigers' first visit to the Dome.

NC State, MD, and TBD would also be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom