Pitt Game Thread ... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread ...

Pitt has taken total control of the game. They are +19 since we had the 10 point lead. It's over . When does the NIT start?

Madbiker said:
Pitt has taken total control of the game. They are +19 since we had the 10 point lead. It's over . When does the NIT start?

We might get an NIT roadie with the women at home.

Our big men are so soft. They take points off the board like it's their job.

Hey, here is an easy one!

Oh, okay, let me dribble, and then hold it out for the defense to steal it!!!

Charmin soft we are. Do something in the offseason to figure out how to beat this program. I'm sick of losing to these guys. It's pathetic.

JB recruits 'nice guys.' Makes his job easier. Until they have to actually compete...

Terrible coaching by JB let it get away in the first half by not adjusting

When you are under the basket, bring the ball down low, and don't go straight up right away...you lose. Not on the refs. Just terrible on our part.

Jesus, DC, have you ever played basketball.....roll for the lob. :( Could you do more to make that pass impossible.

This won't be a popular post but is Coleman coming back really in our program's best interest? Will he ever learn to to take the ball down? I mean, that has absolutely nothing to do with knee injuries. What does he bring, besides a big body that he has no clue how to use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom