Pitt Gameday Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday Thread

How they didn't blow the whistle on the Dungey fumble is beyond me. His forward progress was stopped for a few seconds and defenders were holding him up while they stripped the ball. How did they not blow the whistle there, Jesus.

Changed the whole game around. One of the biggest examples of flat out poor refereeing hurting us that I can think of. That wasn’t a questionable call. It was flat out bad.

I don’t understand how the offense is a well oiled machine on the first 2 drives and then disappears.

It’s the second week in a row they poop the bed after scripted series.

My TV has lost the game feed (channel 20 in DC). Is anyone else having this problem?

Do we have any misdirection/counter type running plays? sPITT is selling out and simple counter play would give them something new to think about it.

This second half is what’s going to separate men from boys.

It’s anybody's game, so we have an opportunity.

Winning on the road after a big, emotional game = new Syracuse that’s here to compete and win

Losing = same old Syracuse that’s here to break hearts and almost always almost win.

My TV has lost the game feed (channel 20 in DC). Is anyone else having this problem?

I haven't had an audio the whole game. None of the ESPN College Extra channels do today.

Texas looks great. Big hit to the Big XII Playoff hopes if Oklahoma takes an L.

Also, these Alabama vs The SEC games are apparently pointless at this point. Just simulate them on Xbox and move on.

We are so used to the feeling. This game just has that feel. Especially if the weather gets bad.
I hate using the weather as a crutch.

We, as a program, need to get to the point where we either win or lose, not “win,” “should have/could have won”, or “lose.”

Ok, if I may rant for a moment.

We call our final timeout with the clock already stopped on first down. We are 80 yards from the end zone with a QB who can't hit water from the boat today. There are 17 seconds left. He runs a play, where only bad things can happen (fumble, injury, etc.).

Someone help me out.
He’s an expert in clock management. You don’t want to play a board game with him

How they didn't blow the whistle on the Dungey fumble is beyond me. His forward progress was stopped for a few seconds and defenders were holding him up while they stripped the ball. How did they not blow the whistle there, Jesus.
especially after they blew the play dead where Neal got pushed into the endzone for us the drive before

Was the difference that on the Neal play, the pile moved backwards while on the Dungey play it just stopped?

Ok this is what separates great times for average. On the road, lost momentum and are trailing a game they probably should be winning. This 2nd half is going to go along way to tell the rest of the season. I think they'll take care of business

Limit our turnovers, keep up the great D, and we will get back on top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom