Pitt Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be mistaken but isn't there a photo somewhere of Babe Ruth at the '23 game?
Not sure but maybe we can use some of that 1923 sped up film footage to speed up our 2023 offense

This will only be on one of my screens because I'll feel like a bad fan if it isn't.

And I used to skip going out with my friends to lock into games during the Shafer and early Dino years. Legitimately have never felt this way about Syracuse football before.
Same with me (that I can recall), which is crazy because the team overall record wise isn’t near some of those other teams. But the last month has been literally draining. I’m going to dinner with my family tonight so I’ll miss the ending though. Not worried about it.

Said the same thing in another thread. Looks like they finally planned properly and laid down the field and took care of it way ahead of time.
Well it is six weeks of winter weather ahead of the Pinstripe Bowl. Yankee Stadiym grounds crew keep the outfield in fantastic condition during the season. Should be fine.

i remember watching larry fitzgerald as a frosh shred the cuse and thinking OMG this dude is trouble. hoping to see a syracuse receiver step up today. and not a repeat.

Same with me (that I can recall), which is crazy because the team overall record wise isn’t near some of those other teams. But the last month has been literally draining. I’m going to dinner with my family tonight so I’ll miss the ending though. Not worried about it.
Definitely no need to be worried about it. Following sports is supposed to be fun entertainment, not some Puritanical referendum on enduring cruddyness.

This is the perfect thing to do against a Colgate and make it a total kids focused experience.
I want our program to be at a point where we can beat a top 25 opponent wearing those lids. I would abso-freakin-lutely delight in that humiliation.

I really think Syracuse should win this game. Pittsburgh is playing for nothing, like if Dino can’t get this team win a game against a (seemingly) inferior opponent with bowl eligibility still in sight then nothing will motivate them

This will only be on one of my screens because I'll feel like a bad fan if it isn't.

And I used to skip going out with my friends to lock into games during the Shafer and early Dino years. Legitimately have never felt this way about Syracuse football before.
I cope a bit differently. I record most games. Everyone in my family knows to keep their mouths shut, not that they even care about the result. I play golf during the day - nice 89 degree day down here in Tampa this afternoon. I start my drinking during my round, come home and eat dinner, and then watch the recorded game as I consume more IPAs.

For me it works cause I don't have anything planned in the evening anyway, provides an excuse to drink more, and if it's a blow out I can always fast forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom