Pitt Gameday... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out really quickly why Villari never made it as a QB. WOW, was that a bad throw.

What are you talking about? His demeanor has nothing to do with the performance of the football team.
I am not talking about yelling and screaming. I am talking about player engagement on game day - do not see a great deal from Babers. You have your opinion -I have mine - leave it at that Results speak for themselves. have a good day.

Can’t let the bad pass from Villari stop from calling that play again. Bet he’ll hit it next time. However, knowing this staff they’ll shelf it

I am not talking about yelling and screaming. I am talking about player engagement on game day - do not see a great deal from Babers. You have your opinion -I have mine - leave it at that Results speak for themselves. have a good day.
Don’t see a great deal from the 45 seconds of screen time he gets? Idk what he does in person as I’ve only been up to Syracuse for one game but I don’t take TV showings as an indication of engagement

How would you like to be a WR on this team? Your coach threw you under the bus for this game. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom