Pittfalls Postgame... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pittfalls Postgame...

What did kevin keats do? Just flipped to the game nc state v wake

I know we don't get the crowds we used to, but what happened to the Pitt fans? Place looked so empty.
Students not back yet and home town fans- meh?

I believe Oregon was a quad 1 win
Both are quad 1 wins. I don't know what they are talking about. I know Oregon was a quad 1 win and I don't know if that changes as the season goes on.
They weren’t at the time, they were like 60

What did kevin keats do? Just flipped to the game nc state v wake
He went on the court screaming when a foul wasn’t called on Wake and kept chirping after the 1 st tech.

Both are quad 1 wins. I don't know what they are talking about. I know Oregon was a quad 1 win and I don't know if that changes as the season goes on.
It changes. They moved into the top 50 but slipped to 58 moving it to quad 2. It’s an imperfect system and that’s one of the flaws

Red pulled all the right strings tonight, takes a lot to get a team to bounce back right after a bludgeoning like UNC and play that well. Credit to him and his first career ACC road W.
Necessity is the mother of invention and Red using Carey (who was fine), and the having to use Benny (who came thru), Cuffe with key shots in first half, was inventive. Massive win on the road with our two best players having subpar nights. Oh and JJ welcome to the Cuse.

I wasn’t sure how the Orange would respond after the beatdown at UNC… and they came ready to play! Always enjoy a road win at Pitt. It really felt like all the players added something positive to the outcome, including balanced scoring… so fun to see JJ play well & get a taste of his real potential. The jumper gets smoother & smoother, especially inside the arc. We’re a tough team when everyone’s contributing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom