Pitt's Lack of Class is Pathetic... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt's Lack of Class is Pathetic...

I hate Pitt and despise Dixon but UConn is a million times worse if we're talking about their fans.

I'm not saying it was a lucky shot but I don't think he makes that 1 out of 10 times. I'm not discrediting him at all but that was an extremely difficult shot and he was between the three point line and half court if not closer to half court.

He was controlled, he was set, he let it out perfectly but not being lucky and a lot of us sounding and acting like it was a higher percentage shot than it really was is crazy.

I'll say one thing I don't want to be in that situation again.

Orangefanforever said:
Pitt is garbage. They can't beat SU this year. Four losses and battling in the middle of the pack. Bye-bye now... This environment was a warm up for Cameron. GoSU. Keep it rolling!!

This is just uneducated and insane.

Pitt played us harder than any team not once but twice. They can beat us and almost came close twice. If we face then in the ACC tourney I'm going to expect another battle and a game we very well could lose. Minus a shot at the end that we miss 19 out of 20 times we would be one and one against then. We made an extremely shot to win the game and saying they they can't or couldn't beat us this year is just cocky and really not true. Two games and two games that could have gone either way.

Pitt may be a bunch of a holes but I give them credit for playing is as tough as they did. They have a solid squad and 4 losses isn't really that bad considering they lost two to the number one team in the country.

It was a lucky shot though. I don't see the issue with people calling it such. Do we want Ennis shooting that shot every game with the game in the balance? No. Is he going to miss way more of those than he makes? yea, it was lucky. Just enjoy baby!

With the score down 2, in a hostile environment, and having 4.4 seconds to go from a Top 25 opponent's baseline, with CJ not open in one corner and TC partially covered in the other? YES, WE DO!!!

There is no other answer to that question.

Now, do we want ourselves to be in that particular position? That answer is NO. And if we were taking the ball out under are own basket or from mid-court then that is not the definitive answer. But those are entirely different questions. But to the specific circumstances we faced, we definitely want TE taking that shot each and every time.

Cheers,
Neil

It was a lucky shot though. I don't see the issue with people calling it such. Do we want Ennis shooting that shot every game with the game in the balance? No. Is he going to miss way more of those than he makes? yea, it was lucky. Just enjoy baby!
Every shot is lucky except lay-ups. If you average under 50% shooting then the odds are you're going to miss.

But if you shoot it at a trajectory that makes it so the ball goes into the basket the way you planned it and you do it with perfect jump-shot form, you don't deserve to have anyone say it was a lucky shot.

I'm not saying it was a lucky shot but I don't think he makes that 1 out of 10 times. I'm not discrediting him at all but that was an extremely difficult shot and he was between the three point line and half court if not closer to half court.

He was controlled, he was set, he let it out perfectly but not being lucky and a lot of us sounding and acting like it was a higher percentage shot than it really was is crazy.

I'll say one thing I don't want to be in that situation again.
When he took off, he was probably over 30 feet, but he landed about 25-26 foot range because he was a step from the 3pt line. And not for nothing, but that's the same area of the court from which Lamar The Chucker hits (lucky?) shots against us every game. So Karma is a bytch isn't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom