Player Evaluations and A Few Notes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Player Evaluations and A Few Notes

you know something or is the a gut feeling thingy?

Gut feeling but i know the staff is putting a real good effor on this one...kids a real efficient scorer would be a great fit with the future backcourt

Point, combo, versatile forward, and center [Okinobo]?
Bingo th_kennypowers.png

Killa Kam would provide great ball handling depth at the guard position. Especially since Triche will be gone and most likely MCW as well.

During the high school games on espnu about a week ago Dave Telep and some of the ESPN guys were talking about Williams. They said he's improved his stock this spring/summer and reminds them of Juan Dixon. They said he's one of those guys who just has that natural ability to find a way to get the ball in the basket.

Kenny Powers thinks Ennis, Selden or Williams, Lawrence or Roberson, Anya or Obokoh.

If I had my pick out of this group it would be:
Ennis
Seldon-Williams (Push)
Lawrence
Obokoh

Francis...always appreciate the insights...I definitely owed you a like for not only this thread but also for your Harlem Heat pic... You redeemed yourself after the questionable High Energy pic you had as your avatar previously. Owen Hart was great but Koko B. Ware (and Frankie)...uh...not so much. How the heck did Vince put Koko in the WWE Hall of Fame? Koko was a glorified jobber.

One question for Francis...re: Ennis. He seems to have incredible vision, passing skills and decision-making. What about his shot? In the clips I've seen (and I've seen him play twice on tv), it seems like finding and taking his shot is usually plan C. What do you think of his ability to shoot, especially off the dribble?

One question for Francis...re: Ennis. He seems to have incredible vision, passing skills and decision-making. What about his shot? In the clips I've seen (and I've seen him play twice on tv), it seems like finding and taking his shot is usually plan C. What do you think of his ability to shoot, especially off the dribble?
Nice form and smooth release on the jumper. Shoots well from 3 but is at his best attacking the lane and scoring from mid-range or getting layups. Can imagine him getting a lot of buckets off of DC2's double team kickouts.

Francis...always appreciate the insights...I definitely owed you a like for not only this thread but also for your Harlem Heat pic... You redeemed yourself after the questionable High Energy pic you had as your avatar previously. Owen Hart was great but Koko B. Ware (and Frankie)...uh...not so much. How the heck did Vince put Koko in the WWE Hall of Fame? Koko was a glorified jobber.
The Brooklyn Brawler should be in the hall of fame for the king of all jobbers lol.

Thanks for the posts and some solid info. I have been jonesing for some info on our recruits the past couple weeks. Is there any kind of time table on when we may get our next verbal?

Nice form and smooth release on the jumper. Shoots well from 3 but is at his best attacking the lane and scoring from mid-range or getting layups. Can imagine him getting a lot of buckets off of DC2's double team kickouts.
I know this ia a recruiting thread, but I can't wait to watch DC throw some outlet passes . Kid was awesome at it in HS. It will make our break even faster

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

TOS unveiled updated 2013 rankings. Ennis is a 5 star #20 overall.

@CuseNationFOX
The biggest change was BeeJay Anya dropping from a 5-star to a 4-star center. He is now the 42nd ranked player in the 2013 class

TOS unveiled updated 2013 rankings. Ennis is a 5 star #20 overall.

@CuseNationFOX
The biggest change was BeeJay Anya dropping from a 5-star to a 4-star center. He is now the 42nd ranked player in the 2013 class
I've seen Anya about 5 times this year alone and while I do think he's a good prospect. I was never buying the 5 star hype about him.

I've seen Anya about 5 times this year alone and while I do think he's a good prospect. I was never buying the 5 star hype about him.
Hes not a real center. He's Dajuan Blair. Jermaine Lawerence all day at the 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom