Please don't let this be a thing... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Please don't let this be a thing...

I thought that was bnoro
It is Bnoro. But Orange79 is also someone who loves to ruin things. In December, he goes to malls and tells kids that there is no Santa. If he driving and sees a wedding taking place, he stops and goes in and says I can't believe she is wearing white. Is everyone else as shocked as I am? Even bnoro doesn't do that.

It is Bnoro. But Orange79 is also someone who loves to ruin things. In December, he goes to malls and tells kids that there is no Santa. If he driving and sees a wedding taking place, he stops and goes in and says I can't believe she is wearing white. Is everyone else as shocked as I am? Even bnoro doesn't do that.
6d8ad7f5-ff06-4b98-b8c4-aa89354c48ab_text.gif

Can we remove this post please? I have young kids that sometimes spy on me when I read this place. I think you know what I mean.

Dash, always assume kids are reading.

He is Florida Man….

We need video... just make sure the next time it's near Storrs or Piscataway.

Can we remove this post please? I have young kids that sometimes spy on me when I read this place. I think you know what I mean.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Children of syracusefan.com, orange79 is not an authority on Santa.

We aren't even sure if he is Jim Boeheim. I can say that I have never seen the two together at the same time...

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Children of syracusefan.com, orange79 is not an authority on Santa.

We aren't even sure if he is Jim Boeheim. I can say that I have never seen the two together at the same time...

We might need a few pages of disclaimers if this is a thing... or a nickelodeon version of the site..

I hope this isn't true. I have been looking forward to seeing how many additional sweatbands he can wedge onto his arms this season. (Also he is a great player and extremely likable)

That sounds like a "you" problem, not the board's.:cool:

So when you are putting down the team and players that doesn't apply to your own posts?
I hold the salaried men on the staff responsible for the program. Not the kids. Find me posts where I attack the players and I'll stand corrected. I also suggest doing your homework before making blanket accusations.

Kids that young should NOT be reading this board. Ever.
I don't remember seeing an age disclaimer when a person signs up. I do know that we've had some pretty young kids, early teens, on here in the past. Believe it or not, some early teens still hold on to the magic. And good for them, I say.

We have plenty of members on here with the maturity level of a 12-year-old but that's getting off-topic.

I have no idea where this thread diverted to , I’m lost , but has Mikel transfer rumor been put officially to bed ?

I hold the salaried men on the staff responsible for the program. Not the kids. Find me posts where I attack the players and I'll stand corrected. I also suggest doing your homework before making blanket accusations.

You are as innocent as any of us who have complained about certain players ( guilty as charged) . Plenty of examples beating up on the team and players.

Glad this rumor seems totally dead. Let's keep it that way another 12 days.

Bailey says don't worry about it.

As usual, the UM fans are uninformed dolts.
There is still the question of why someone would have said that at all. Are there similar comments for other "wish list" transfers that never happened coming from Miami sources?

There is still the question of why someone would have said that at all. Are there similar comments for other "wish list" transfers that never happened coming from Miami sources?
Because their “Dolts”. Tomcat was on point. ( and Jones is from Miami)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom