Please don't let this be a thing... | Syracusefan.com

Please don't let this be a thing...

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Screenshot_20220421-173033_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mikel Big Fish in Small Pond. He is the Man here on D.

I don't believe that for one second. He was pretty emphatic on his returning. There's allot positive vibes in the program as well. Just don't see it happening.

When did JW say that? He didn’t. So why make stuff up?
sorry I didn't read the interview but I could swear that is what I read as a take away of the article after the fact by, well, unreliable posters I guess. which I try not to be usually. sometimes.

sorry I didn't read the interview but I could swear that is what I read as a take away of the article after the fact by, well, unreliable posters I guess. which I try not to be usually. sometimes.

No problem. He said the exact opposite and gave details. Same with the education benefit athletes can receive.

No problem. He said the exact opposite and gave details. Same with the education benefit athletes can receive.
So either what I read was a bizarro world take or my glue sniffing habit is even worse than I thought. Really glad to hear the real deal and in this case we hopefully have nothing to worry about if Bailey is correct and he seems pretty adamant about it

Classic message board bs, why would he stay for spring ball, and be training with other SU players literally yesterday, to just go learn a whole new defense and staff? If so then it’s 100000% chance bags were dropped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom