Portal 2023-24 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Portal 2023-24

Do we need another small guard, IMO, No. Bigger guard yes, one that can play the 3 guard and hopefully shoot the 3.
Oh I agree that we need bigger guards but if she commits to us I wouldn't be upset 20PPG a game is 20PPG. Is Sophie Burrows a Forward or a Guard? Watching her tape I couldn't really tell, she's 6'1 (same as Woolley)

Oh I agree that we need bigger guards but if she commits to us I wouldn't be upset 20PPG a game is 20PPG. Is Sophie Burrows a Forward or a Guard? Watching her tape I couldn't really tell, she's 6'1 (same as Woolley)
Listed as a forward, probably a 3 but a 4 in a pinch

Expecting more names to hit the portal this week, I saw one listing where Teisha was rated 11th.
If you were a player rated in the top 100 of your class and yet you've seen little playing time, do you enter portal or stay? Would it make a difference if it was a top rank school?

This is type of talent we need to bring in
1680729719040.png

If you have watched DePaul everyone on the team has the option to shoot as soon as they have an open look.
They put up a lot of 30ft or more shots, their offense is helter skelter.
No thanks.
1680788653204.png

Our entire coaching staff including FLJ is following Morrow
Morrow is a huge talent. She is one of the best female athletes in college basketball.

More about her.

The thing with Follows on Twitter is that you can't always tell a new follow from an old follow.
You can on a computer. If you go to a profile, and click followers, it goes by most recent to oldest. At least it used to.

You can on a computer. If you go to a profile, and click followers, it goes by most recent to oldest. At least it used to.
Not always. If so the coaches should have been following some of these prospects before me. I'm not that psychic. ;)

All the heavy weights will battle for this one..guess she wants full time playing...
1680910490249.png

All the heavy weights will battle for this one..guess she wants full time playing...
View attachment 226824
She has great stats for the time she did play. She played in 33 games but only averaged 9.6 minutes per game? Stanford didn’t even list another center on this past year’s roster other than Betts.
Questions about speed? Conditioning? Defense? Just strange that she played such limited minutes.

She has great stats for the time she did play. She played in 33 games but only averaged 9.6 minutes per game? Stanford didn’t even list another center on this past year’s roster other than Betts.
Questions about speed? Conditioning? Defense? Just strange that she played such limited minutes.

couldn’t guard the corner 3
:p

They use Cameron Brink as C/F. that's why she was limited

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom