Class of 2015 - Possible local recruit | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Possible local recruit

Okay so I go to alot of the CNS games. I have seen the kid play. As far as his contribution, I am not sure exactly what happened but we had a new coach this year and I believe there were significant "culture" changes that took place coming out of the Ellis era. That being said, he is not a big kid, but does look like he will grow (Height and Weight). CNS strength training leaves alot to be desired so if he were able to get a strong program it would help. My opinion is if he gets bulked up abit he could be a "steve gregoryesque" type safety moreso than a slot wr or HB. As far as the speed, I would say when he gets the ball in space, he has a quickness that makes you take notice. It will be interesting to see what he does with a full season.

When he was able to play, did he play both ways?

I don't care what he says his time is. Is he fast? Perhaps one of the fastest kids in New York State? If so, take a look. All I'm trying to say.

Not directed at you specifically just some get a bit overzealous with reported 40 times

If you look at his highlights you can see that he is playing both ways.

is his dad rick Iannuzzo of Iannuzzo's karate and kickboxing ?

will6786 said:
is his dad rick Iannuzzo of Iannuzzo's karate and kickboxing ?

No. That is Vinnie's uncle. His dad was Jeff who passed away in 2007 when Vinnie was about 10.

Not directed at you specifically just some get a bit overzealous with reported 40 times

To be honest, 40 times drive me nuts. So do reps and cone drills and stat lines. It's a way of quantifying very qualitative questions-

Is he fast? Is he strong? Can he make a catch in traffic or accurately measure a 40 yard pass with pressure in his face? You can take measurements and record statistics, but it won't tell you what's going to happen on the next play.

o ok thanks his dad and uncle where my instructors while i took karate at lavalees in liverpool

One more thing I will say about him. I have no idea if he is D1, D2, D3 or walk on material. College coaches can figure that out.

But when I coached him in basketball I always told him he played basketball like he was playing football. Very aggressive, very tough and didn't back down to anyone, no matter their size...and played with an edge. He has a trait Shafer will like and so would we.

He is very #hardnosed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom