Average Yards Per Catch Per Game4.1
Longest Reception30
Receiving Touchdowns4
Receiving Touchdowns Per Game1.3
Total Player Yards362
Total Points24
Total Points Per Game8
Total Touchdowns4

Nothing special about this kids stats for it must be a joke.

No. Lots of speed. HCSS has been in touch and will monitor. Will likely camp this summer.

Have to pay attention to a kid in your own backyard with any type of High-D1 measurables.

No. Lots of speed. HCSS has been in touch and will monitor. Will likely camp this summer.

Ideal guy to have camp. Guy with some speed, but doesn't have the stats to match and is from New York. These are the types of guys you want camping so that you can see if coaching is why stats don't match up to raw speed or if football skill is the true issue.

Orangejet said:
Nothing special about this kids stats for it must be a joke.

He played WR this year. He only played in 3 games and scored a TD each game and averaged 9 catches per game. He may have been hurt the others. Don't know why people are ragging on his stats.

He played WR this year. He only played in 3 games and scored a TD each game and averaged 9 catches per game. He may have been hurt the others. Don't know why people are ragging on his stats.
Exactly. If he were a 5'10" 170 lb Fl recruit that (as a Jr) ran a sub 4.5 forty there would be a completely different perspective.

If HCSS has interest and wants him to camp, that's good enough for me.

Makes more sense now that we know those stats are from only 3 games.

Always take these reported numbers with a grain of salt. There were maybe 20 guys at the nfl combine that run sub 4.5.

I don't care what he says his time is. Is he fast? Perhaps one of the fastest kids in New York State? If so, take a look. All I'm trying to say.

LeMoyneCuse said:
I don't care what he says his time is. Is he fast? Perhaps one of the fastest kids in New York State? If so, take a look. All I'm trying to say.

No idea from me what his 40 time is and I don't know how his speed compares to others in the state or even the section. But I do know he is fast as hell.

No idea from me what his 40 time is and I don't know how his speed compares to others in the state or even the section. But I do know he is fast as hell.

At this point, all I care about. How fast is he? Bring him to camp and find out- How does his speed compare to others? How fundamentally sound is his game? What's his football IQ?

All I'm trying to say, and it was alluded to before by others, if he has a trait that stands out- take a look. Especially if he's local.

At this point, all I care about. How fast is he? Bring him to camp and find out- How does his speed compare to others? How fundamentally sound is his game? What's his football IQ?

All I'm trying to say, and it was alluded to before by others, if he has a trait that stands out- take a look. Especially if he's local.

I agree. Besides what's there to lose with the local D1 program showing interest in a local player.

I completely agree. It appears that the kid has decent hands also. I don't care how fast WR prospects are if they have trouble catching a cold. Been there done that.

Okay so I go to alot of the CNS games. I have seen the kid play. As far as his contribution, I am not sure exactly what happened but we had a new coach this year and I believe there were significant "culture" changes that took place coming out of the Ellis era. That being said, he is not a big kid, but does look like he will grow (Height and Weight). CNS strength training leaves alot to be desired so if he were able to get a strong program it would help. My opinion is if he gets bulked up abit he could be a "steve gregoryesque" type safety moreso than a slot wr or HB. As far as the speed, I would say when he gets the ball in space, he has a quickness that makes you take notice. It will be interesting to see what he does with a full season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom