Post Game Interview | Syracusefan.com

Post Game Interview

PoppyHart

All American
Did Jimmy and Lesley have a falling out? Did Raft need to take over after the dissing at the end of the 1st half?

I missed the halftime stuff. What happened?

Same thing he always does. Answered one question and left, Leslie was then trying to ask another question but it was too late. Same thing happened with the sideline guy in the last round only he got his question out and Jimmy held up and answered it.

Same thing he always does. Answered one question and left, Leslie was then trying to ask another question but it was too late. Same thing happened with the sideline guy in the last round only he got his question out and Jimmy held up and answered it.

I hope you're not dissing JB for that? there's only so much time in a half and he has more important things to do than answer stupid questions.

I hope you're not dissing JB for that? there's only so much time in a half and he has more important things to do than answer stupid questions.
Nope, not at all. I blame the inane interviewers who ask the same question every time to get an answer that everyone knows is coming already.

I just brought up the last game because it's Jimmy's pattern, but for some reason people were making a big deal about it. It's part of Jimmy's charm that we all love!

1 question Jimmie.. Premature interview conclusion... Not everything premature is bad ;)

Jimmy looks pretty happy when they were last seen together!
c6e4ebf2-0270-2172.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom