Post your parking selection day assignments here | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Post your parking selection day assignments here

Do they still withhold diplomas/transcripts from students with outstanding parking tickets?

Do they still withhold diplomas/transcripts from students with outstanding parking tickets?
Yes.

"Failure to pay outstanding charges will constitute grounds for the denial of registration, diplomas and/or transcripts; for disciplinary action; and may result in the loss of parking privileges on campus."

so they had no idea why it didnt work.. i was able to call in and buy, but never had a chance to check out the oline portal.

I
so they had no idea why it didnt work.. i was able to call in and buy, but never had a chance to check out the oline portal.
It’s a pop up on the main page of mycuse - the part that makes it look like apps. Not the old school look.

so where do you buy the parking? no option i can find
For me (I just did it), a pop-up came on my screen after about 10 seconds of login. I clicked and followed to steps.

west lots are completely sold out now.
va garage has about 30
mount olympus has about 30
university north has 17
harrison has about 20
uag has about 25
comstock ave garage has about 17
skytop has about 50
north manley has 50-60
south manley has about 55

so where do you buy the parking? no option i can find

Go to cuse.com

Go to your MyCuse account (in the Tickets section)

The parking pop-up should appear.

If not, try logging out of your account and logging back in.

va garage has about 30
university north has 17
harrison has about 20
uag has about 25
skytop has about 50
north manley has 50-60
Welp. So much for that

va garage has about 30
university north has 17
harrison has about 20
uag has about 25
skytop has about 50
north manley has 50-60

Basically, nobody is getting bumped from Manley to Skytop.

this is how i got to the parking ...

click on my favorite for my cuse account.
click on home page
then it asks you to reneter log in info then pop up shows up for parking

yup.. tried that several times.. called them finally and they couldnt get it to work for me, tried 3 browsers, no dice.. but i was staying in Manley so they just did it over the phone

update :
va garage has 19
mount olympus has 35
harrison has 15
university ave north has 5
uag has 45
comestock garage has 13
skytop has about 55
north manley around 50
south manley has 15

Mount Olympus doesn’t seem like a bad walk
uag wasnt bad to walk from either even though after games you either had to take backroads and get back on 81 near manley or sit in traffic for 30 mins.

So I had some time to kill in Syracuse this afternoon and being the inquisitive guy I am thought I would wander up to campus and check out any visible signs of construction. Other than some equipment and a set of hoist rails not much to see yet. Strolled over to the Henry née Fine Lot to see if Spectrum’s ballyhooed WiFi network made it there yet. No go.

Finally thought I would walk the lot to see just how many parking spaces are there. Counting lined spaces only I found:
208 in Henry
418 in Standart (the other West lot)
and 544 in Raynor.

That’s almost 1200 spots in the three lots. Would have guessed about 800.

Was told that a lot of high level donors park and tailgate at Skytop and decided to stay there in part because of the superior facilities. Apparently there are even real bathrooms, clean water and even a few electrical hookups.
That being said the expectation was that West lots would sell out late Monday to early Tuesday. Still not sure where the added inventory came from but the numbers really do make sense.

Last edited:
So I had some time to kill in Syracuse this afternoon and being the inquisitive guy I am thought I would wander up to campus and check out any visible signs of construction. Other than some equipment and a set of hoist rails not much to see yet. Strolled over to the Henry née Fine Lot to see if Spectrum’s ballyhooed WiFi network made it there yet. No go.

Finally thought U would walk the lot to see just how many parking spaces are there. Counting lined spaces only I found:
208 in Henry
and 544 in Raynor.

Was told that a lot of high level donors park and tailgate at Skytop and decided to stay there in part because of the superior facilities. Apparently there are even real bathrooms, clean water and even a few electrical hookups.
That being said the expectation was that West lots would sell out late Monday to early Tuesday. Still not sure where the added inventory came from but the numbers really do make sense.

Did you tag our area "Property of the Fine Mess" while you were there?

Finally thought U would walk the lot to see just how many parking spaces are there. Counting lined spaces only I found:
208 in Henry
and 544 in Raynor.

Yeah it seems like even today there are still options right near the Dome (VA, Mount), by Marshall, and South. All my earlier bitching aside, it really feels like it worked out fairly well in the end.

Attachments

• 1705C44E-17BD-4457-8938-D207029588F7.jpeg
    1705C44E-17BD-4457-8938-D207029588F7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
Mount Olympus doesn’t seem like a bad walk
Isn't that where Flint hall is up on the hill where you have to go up the staircase with 2,942 stairs to reach the top? We parked there as a kid since my mother worked up there and I could never understand why it took her and my dad so long to reach the top.

Well ok now I'm my mom and dad when it comes to walking up that staircase (as we park up there often for hoops, exhausting!).

VPN software prevent pop up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom