Postgame Thoughts… Colgate | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Colgate

In perspective you have Girard a nice person has been a starter playing 30 + minutes a game for 4 years. He would have been at the end of the bench the 4 years that DC, and Stevie were here.
That shows how bad this program has become.
That's not even remotely a fair comparison because you could say the same about almost any team in the country when every player stayed 4-5 years in those days. Not defending where we are right now, but that's a ridiculous sentiment.

In perspective you have Girard a nice person has been a starter playing 30 + minutes a game for 4 years. He would have been at the end of the bench the 4 years that DC, and Stevie were here.

I think the issue lies squarely in the staff and namely the HC.

Blaming players is a direct reflection of the guy who recruits and coaches them

What does JB have left to prove at this point? HOF Coach, National Champion, made Syracuse a national brand in MBB, got to coach his two sons on the same team?

Sometimes it’s time to take away the keys, even when the driver thinks they can still do it…
My only argument is that Red isn’t ready and JB refuses to let cuse go outside the family, maybe JW will have the balls to make a move but I doubt it

who's first off the bench? dave johnson or joe girard ?

What does JB have left to prove at this point? HOF Coach, National Champion, made Syracuse a national brand in MBB, got to coach his two sons on the same team?

Sometimes it’s time to take away the keys, even when the driver thinks they can still do it…
My mother-in-law drove through storefront windows. Twice. We took away her keys and had her move in with us.

JB lost to Colgate. Twice. Need I say more (other than he's not moving in with us)?

SU did no even deserve to be on the floor with Colgate.
They were owned -never made a real run at them. Totally outclassed.
Think about THAT!

If the state of our program was to be represented by a scene from the movie Titanic what scene would it be?

No one on this team would be on those teams: no one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom