Postgame Thoughts… Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Georgetown

I suppose this is still fun for those into the nostalgia aspect of sports and can't get enough of the Boeheim family reunion story. For those of us who nostalgia only goes so far, this kinda sucks.

Very stale...

It is very frustrating to see the same type of team these past few years. And I have 100% confidence that if we somehow make it to the tournament this team will make it out of the first weekend like we always do. Excitement for the next year will ensue based off a run and then we will be here again. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. Something has got to change and I honestly think that starts at the top...

Outcoached
seinfeld-peterman.gif

Hard fought game, they made shots. There isn't much you can do when that happens.

Great rivalry though, and Georgetown is much better than they look. Mutombo, Rice hitting those threes early, and that Mohammed kid were outstanding. That's a ton of talent - this was a statement non-conference win for them so they really came out with their best game of the season by far. They were on a mission - and it's hard to stop a mission.

At the end of the day we just gotta practice and improve. We run some really good ISO, and the D is looking good - passing in the interior was a bit easy for them, but they can pass the ball.

Not much we could do - just one of those days. LGO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom