Postgame Thoughts... Illinois | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Illinois

Refs dont make or break a 30-point game. We deserved to lose
Refs don’t have to be the reason a team loss to still be awful. They called the game inconsistent on both sides

1EAFFDA9-5522-4BCC-8908-9F19F7263389.jpeg

This team from JB to the players seems super disjointed.

The rotations seem all over the place.

I dunno.

I can go on about Judahs bad game or Joe being MIA, but it’s trying to diagnose the symptoms and not the disease.

Honestly, I’m slowly shifting from anger to apathy and it just being sad.

Experimenting with combinations is ok. Hopefully we find one that works.

It’s going to be a season where the announcers are gonna be brutally honest with the status of the program….and that means they are gonna torch JB every night.

Julie is gonna have to watch with the sound off.
You think Julie is watching? I mean it is Hallmark Channel Christmas movie season.

Illinois shot horrible from two, three and the foul line and they still crushed us. This team has no answers. This team is void of talent. None of these freshman would see the floor ten years ago. Just think, MCW and Waiters couldn’t start as freshman and we think these guys should be competitive. It’s not going to happen. If this team can win five ACC games, they will be lucky. John Wooden wouldn’t win with this roster and to think JB didn’t go to the portal to reload, is downright fireable.

Illinois is not that good; we ate that bad, at this time!

imo, Positive Encouragment is a good thing. Last year we didn't have the defense, this year we are a bit young for this offense EARLY in the season. Benny still a freshmen on offense but a hard nosed soph on D. All our freshmen have a long bright basketball future. Every one of them.

It hurts when you cant turn over sohpmore jr seniors year after year. Sanctions we found away around them unto the last 2 seasons. You watch these midmajors with 5 seniors 2 jrs out there, it is what it is. Joe and Symir are good but both play the same position, are not like Buddy, or Dolezaj, or Cole let alone the top 7 in rotation atm. Jessie was the only true returning top 7 rotational player we have atm imo.
Go Cuse.

This team from JB to the players seems super disjointed.

The rotations seem all over the place.

I dunno.

I can go on about Judahs bad game or Joe being MIA, but it’s trying to diagnose the symptoms and not the disease.

Honestly, I’m slowly shifting from anger to apathy and it just being sad.
One of the biggest issues is the inconsistencies from game to game. It's tough when a guy like JG3 goes off for 31 and then can't hit the side of the barn and Judah is playing like a raw freshman. And we haven't seen the Symir that we saw at the end of last season. Obviously JAB wanted to reward Bell, JT and JBA with more PT tonight.

No question there will be a million potholes but please let us beat Georgetown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom